Chapter 7:

Unknown pov:

"Sweetie ,get down for a minute please." My aunt eliza called from downstairs. I closed the book i was reading and wondered what had happened. Aunt never called me during my study time.

Its been years after that attack but there has been no news about my parents and my little sister. So much has also happened since then.

After i had woken up after sleeping in that truck, i found myself on a small yet cozy bed. We were in the black howlers pack. It was the second largest pack after monara pack, which is our neighbouring pack.

I had very less memories of my parents and my sister. We had heard nothing from them. Its like they vanished in thin air.

Keeping these thoughts aside, i went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw aunt eliza in tears.

I ran to her and tried comforting her. "What happend aunty. And may i know why you are crying?. If anyone did anything to you just tell me and i will make sure nothing like this happens again."

Suddenly her face lit up and she let out a chuckle " oh no no dear. These are tears of happiness. I have very great news for you"

"Great news!! What do you mean?"

"After so many years of search, we have finally found her. We found her, darling. We found vita.

There were no words to tell how happy i was. Being unable to contain my happiness i let out a giggle. " where is she now, aunty"

" The Monara Pack"

____________________________________
Small right? Dont worry the story is gonna take a quite interesting turn.

And sorry for the late update. I will try to update sooner.

Your dear,
Anvi