Chapter 5:

Do three things first-
1. Forgive me for late update
2. Continue with reading
3. Give lots of votes and coments.

Now enjoy,
Anvi

---------------------------------------------------
Aidens pov:

As soon as i was out of my room i was greeted by my mom who was standing outside with a bright smile i knew was not too real.

But i would not spoil her mood for such matters.

"Happy birthday son, i am so exited today. Finally my baby boy has grown up into such a handsome young man" she said.

"Dont worry sarah, i am not more beautiful than you." I replied with a smirk.

She smacked me on my head saying "dont forget your manners young man. How many times have i told you about calling me by my name."

"Sorry mom. Just joking with a bautiful woman. Since when did it become very bad." I said teasingly.

Before she could say something, she was cut off by the stern voice of my father "Happy birthday son. And stop messing with my mate."

My father stood beside mom, placing a protective arm around her waist. My mother stood on her toes and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

My father was a tall and handsome man. He had short black hair which he liked keeping in a military cut.

He had a strong and sharp jawline with a little bit of stuble. He had dark blue eyes with specks of green. I had inherited his eyes but my mother's blonde hair.

He towered above me with a good height of 6'5. My mother just stood at a hight of 5'7 with hazel green eyes.

"Now now dont worry about that. I am just about to leave.
And please continue what you wanted to do." With that being said i went out of the house.

I got in my ferrari and left for school.