21

Harry

I was standing in our apartment waiting for the boys to get ready. We had a meeting with Modest! Management. Ugh I hated them so much.

While I was waiting I was nervous as hell because now I was a hundred percent sure Liam told something to Louis.

When the boys got ready we went in the Limo. I thought this was the right time to tell them about Tish and everything so I started: "Umm boys. I have something to ask you. So basically I met this girl. Like our fan and she has a birthday at the same day as our concert and she really wants to go but she doesn't have any money.

She doesn't know she is talking to me and I think... it would be a nice surprise to send her a ticket for M&G and concert. What do you think?"

"Harry you are just too cute" Louis smiled at me. And I swear I could melt right there.
"I'm in" said Liam and Niall at the same time and this started the laugh we had then.

I was really proud of myself. When we went in the building where we had a meeting it felt like it will be a great day.

At meeting it was like usual. It sucked. They were telling us how we must behave on stage but literally all our fans get crazy if we jump on eachothers head. Sorry not sorry.

When we got home it happened. I was lying on my bed and Louis was home. He called down stairs saying he made dinner for us. Oh shit I hope there isn't something burnt.

"Hey Harry I wanted to talk to you." He smiled again to me. "Oh ohkay" I was nervous as hell.

"I heard you have a little crush on me" he said coming to me a little. Oh God, why does he have to do that? Doesn't he know how sexy he is while he's biting his lip? Doesn't he know that that move makes me wanna kiss the shit out of him?

"Um yeah you could say s-so." Oh god I'm stuttering. Not good. Not good at all.

"That's nice... Because I love you too." He smirked at me like he wanted to see my reaction. I stayed without words. Did I hear right? He liked me?

Just that he proved what was said he came even closer if that was even possible and kissed me. First on the cheek, then nose, forehead, neck and then lips. It felt amazing. My only wish came true.

And the kiss was... well let's just say it was a long kiss because I couldn't get myself not to kiss him back. It was just a simple kiss but my first kiss with the love of my life.

He was that. Louis William Fucking Tomlinson was my first real crush and my only true love. And there was nobody who could change that.

After a while, when we had to stop so we could breathe he did it. "Harry will you be my boyfriend?" He asked suddenly shy.

"YES! OF COURSE I WILL!!" And we kissed again.

---------------------

Finally Larry!!!!:) Hope you like it!

Please comment, vote and recommend:)

And y'all lovely people you should check out my other stories too:) It would mean a lot!:)

Love you all so much,
-Anne:)