28

Harry: Hi babe. Can we meet somehow? I have somethink to talk about.

Tish: Yeah of course but I don't know how. My sister is not home so I can't really get a ride.

Harry: Oh I can arrange this.:)

Harry: It's arranged. The car will be waiting for you tomorrow at 6 pm.:)

Tish: What do you want to talk about?:)

Harry: About you.

Tish: Me?

Harry: Yes, you. I want to get to know you better you know.

Tish: Why would you want that? I'm just a normal person with a stupid life.

Harry: Maybe you have a stupid life, but you aren't normal. You are unique.

Tish: Nah:/

Harry: Just please don't hate yourself baby! You are perfect.

Tish: It's only you, who thinks that ...

Harry: Oh baby believe me I'm not the only one.

"So you've told her haven't you?" He asked.

"Nope. Not yet. But if you won't, I will. She needs you. She needs a man who will love her for who she is, you know." I told him.

"Yeah I know. But what if she doesn't like me? What if she only likes you? Because let's be realistic: most girls love you."

"Yeah I know. I don't know why, though." I said sadly. It was true. And that made me sad because the others were as good as I am. If not even better.

"I will ask her tomorrow okay?" I asked excitedly.

"Okay." He smiled at me.

-------------------

Sooooo who is this?

What will happen?:)

Please comment, vote or recommend. If you can afford, I'd really appreciate it if you supported me by buying me a coffee, link on my profile

Love you all,
-Anne:)