24

Tish: Oh God! You got me tickets? Are you serious?

Harry: :)

Tish: How did you get them?! Weren't they sold out already?

Harry: I have connections.:)

Tish: Oh my God, thank you so much! I'll finally see my sons!!!

Harry: Wait what?

Tish: They are my sons, my parents and my brothers. Especially my parents because Directioners are one big FAMILY!:)

Harry: Awh that's nice!:)

Tish: I love my family though. And I love my boys. They saved me.

Harry: What do you mean?

Tish: Can I trust you?

Harry: Of course!

Tish: Before I became Directioner I tried to attempt a suicide, well not exactly, but I felt... Lonely and sad.

Harry: Why baby?

Tish: My life wasn't really... perfect. It was a living hell though. Firstly, you know, I lost my parents. When I was 13 they figured I have a cancer. It wasn't the lightest form of cancer, but it wasn't the worst either.

Harry: Oh god! I'm so sorry this happened to you. You don't deserve this life. You deserve the best, okay? Please don't do this to yourself. Don't hurt yourself. I need you!:(

Tish: One direction helped me that I stopped. Well not totally, but I have more positive thoughts.:)

Harry: :)

Tish: Wait... Will you attend the concert too?

Hary: Yeah:)

Tish: I want to meet you!

Harry: I will find you, just tell me how you look like or send me a picture!:)

Tish: Okay:)

Tish: Tish sent an image.

Harry: You are so beautiful baby!

------------------

Hi:)

Here it is. Hope you like it.

Can I get some comments though?:) And if you want dedication(Idk why would you) just leave me feedback:)

Love you all:)

-Anne:)