22

Harry: He kissed me!

Tish: Oh god! What happened?!

Harry: The friend I told, told him I liked him and then he teased me a bit and admitted he liked me too and kissed me and...

Tish: And what Ed?! Tell me!!!!!!

Harry: He asked me to be his boyfriend and I obviously said yes and oh God I will die!

Tish: Awh that is so cuteee:) I hope you two will be happy!

Harry: That's the point. I don't think we will be:/

Tish: Why?!:o

Harry: Bosses...

Tish: Ahh screw them!-.-

Harry: :)

Harry: You have a birthday in two days!!!! I'm so excited to see you!

Tish: Umm what?

Harry: Umm oops? Sorry. Oh shit I screwed haha. It was suposed to be a surprice. Forget it okay?:)

Tish: Ahh come on tell me!

Harry: Noppe:)

Tish: Okaaaaay:(

"Oh god I'm so excited! I hope she will like the present!" I smiled to myself.

"Baby who are you messaging to?" Louis came to me. "Oh it's that girl I did surprise for. I'm actually thinking if she'll like the present..."
"You're kidding right? Of course she'll love it! She is our fan. And she will meet you." Louis encouraged me with his perfect smile.

He sat down beside me and rested his head on my shoulder. I still couldn't believe it we are together. It feels so unreal.

I lifted his head and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"That's all I get?!" He pouted. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey I don't even know what you are? I mean are you gay or bisexual or something?" I asked kind of nervously. I mean he could just play with my feelings.

"I'm gay. And that I avoid another question Eleanor was just a beard. I liked you from the start. When we were kids on the stairs but I thought you don't like me in that way you know so I became 'a couple' with Eleanor. We were really great friends ya know. She knew about my crush on you too."

"So basically I'm the only one who didn't know? Well thanks!" I said a little sarcastic and a little joking. He smiled at me and kissed me

"Now you know"

--------------------

Hello my babies:) Hope you like this chapter please comment your thoughts.

Love you all so much:)
-Anne:)