29

Tish:

The car was waiting for me at 6 pm. But when I saw it I thought I will faint. It was so big and it was black.

I came there in 10 minutes. Hell, I didn't even know where I was. When I got there, my phone buzzed.

"Hi! Where are you?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, really. I arrived already but I don't know where I should go." I answered him.

"Okay:) Wait for me I am coming.:)"

What's with smiley faces?

After a couple of minutes someone opened the door. It was Harry. He offered me his hand and I think he wanted me to grab it. Maybe he'll lead me somewhere else.

I figured we were somewhere, where no one could see us.

He lead me in a building. It looked like a castle really. I came into a living room, I assumed. It was so beautiful. But I still didn't know why was I there.

He told me to sit down on a couch. He sat beside me and just without warning pulled me in a hug. The hug was strong and so sweet. It was like I had a brother I never had.

Then he looked me in the eyes and we talked. We talked about our past, about things that are happening to us right now. And something slipped.

~Flashback~

He had beautiful eyes. Blue, my favourite colour. And I knew it wasn't right. I could never have him to love me back. But I just couldn't get myself not to.

His laugh. The most perfect laugh I ever heard.

But he was...

~End of flashback~

"Promise me not to tell this to anyone please!" I begged when I understood what I just said.

I just admited that I'm in love with Niall James Horan. The boy whom name everyone knows and who has fans all over the world. His co-star.

"I promise baby. But I have a surprise for you. There is someone waiting for you in the dinning room."

I gave him "what is going on" look but he just smirked at me.

I went there. And the sight made me breathless.

He was there. In a tux, with a flower in his hand.

I didn't know what was happening but I guess I'll figure it out.

I was happier than ever but I still didn't understand.

"How did you know? Are-are you serious?" I started panicking because this all was so unreal.

"We did an arrangement that if you say something nice about me, he will send you here. The point is that I can't stop thinking about you ever since I met you. And the point that you are the one who made my lads happy...

It's unbelievable. And you are standing here. I- you don't know how happy I am right now." He smiled really big. Oh, that smile.

"Let's sit down and talk. Shall we?" He smirked at my face since I was standing there with open mouth.

"Of course!" I smiled back.

-------------------------

Thank you.

Love you all,
-Anne:)