63

Louis

Brianna: Louis, I want to explain everything to you. Can we meet up?

Me: what do you want to explain?

Brianna: My behaviour. I know you hate me but I really have a feeling I need to explain why I am the way I am. I really don't want you to hate me.

Louis: Oh-kay... I'll see you in ten minutes at the Caffee place.

I took my keys and phone then opened the door to go out.

"Where are you going, Louis?" Harry asked and I told him Brianna wants to talk about something.

"Love you, goodbye!" I said before went out. I sat in my car and started driving.

---

"H-hi." Brianna said sadly.

"C'mon sit." I motioned her to sit down. "So what's your story. Hopefully I will magically like you after that." I said not believing myself not even for a second.

"I know you don't believe me, but I have a good reason for being the way I am now. It all started when I was 14. My mum and dad always only cared about my sister. They didn't even try to like me though. I guess it was because my mum had problems, giving birth to me. Anyways. Nobody cared about me so I didn't really think it's important what I do so I started hanging out with people I shouldn't. I started drinking and sleeping around. I was desperately looking for some love. And then I met your 'best friend' Oli. We were together for two months you just didn't know that. The baby is his and after I told him that, he abandoned me. He said he isn't ready to ve a dad. Especially not with me, the girl who is sleeping around and dinking.

So he thought about you and said he will talk to management so they will make it look like the baby is yours." Somewhere in the middle she already had tears in her eyes and I started feeling sorry for her. She went through so much shit and I was giving her my shit too. I felt hopeless and I hated what Olly did.

"Look, I wasn't trying to be a bitch but I just tried for you to look at me the way you look at Harry. I want, no I need someone who will look at me the way you look at Harry." She finished and I had a feeling I have to hug her.

I wanted to help her but I didn't know how but then I remembered about two people who knew how to help in any way.

I took my phone out and called Harry.

"Yes?" Harry answered.

"Baby, could you somehow contact Tish and tell her to come to ours? I and Brianna need you two there." I said, knowing exactly what I was doing.

"O-okay. It's not anything bad right?" He stuttered and I just smiled.

"No Hazz, see you then, love you, 'bye!"

"What was that about?" Brianna asked when I finished the conversation.

"You'll see, Bri." I smiled genuinely for the first time.

-------

Just tried to make Brianna look nicer:)

Anne:)