46

Tish

With Niall we were together for a month now. And it was good because people didn't know so they haven't said anything. And it was good because he made me feel so loved and worth it.

I never felt this way. I always thought it was just a celebrity crush but it was so much more.

I loved him.

Today we were having a date at his place. We always had a date at his because it was to dangerous to come out.

We were cuddling and watching movies like always. But then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It was only for a moment but it made me scared. What if..? No this can't happen. I thought to myself.

Anyway the pain was soon gone so it was nothing I hoped.

But when the movie ended it came back again. The pain was so strong I couldn't help myself but do a grimase. And Niall noticed it.

"What is wrong love? Are you alright baby?!" He started worrying suddenly.

"I-I'm fine, just my stomach hurts. Like someone is cutting it from the inside." I answered.

"Okay. Let's go to the hospital yeah? I want to know what really is wrong." He said seriously.

I just nodded but then I said: "But people will see you, Niall."

"Don't worry I will plan everything so they won't see me okay?"

"Okay."

We came safely to the hospital where they were already waiting for me.

They did some tests and after a while I was in a room, resting.

Niall came in and held my hand. "Everything will be alright, yeah?" He said.

I managed a weak smile and nodded: "Yeah."

"Okay the results are here and I suggest you start healing imediately." The doctor burst in.

"Why? What is going on?" I was confused.

"Your cancer came back." What? How? I went into my world and started crying.

Why do I need this now? Why? When my life is perfect? Probably I was too happy and this is my karma.

"Are you sure? Will she be alright?" I could hear Niall's voice shaking.

"She will be alright if she starts with medication right now."

"Okay. Baby you'll be alright. Okay? I will take care of you, baby."

How did I deserve this boy? He was perfect.

----------------------

Well that was... Please don't hate me too much haha xx

Love you all,
-Anne:)