26

This song is so beautiful. They sang it so perfectly and I could feel how it took a place in my heart.

I wished it never ended. I could listen to it all the time. And the fact I heard them singing it in person, was even better.

After this song everything was over. Everyone sighed and the space started clearing up. I didn't really know when will I meet Edward and I got worried he forgot about me.

With thinking about him I got his message: "baby, if you see who I am, can you keep everything a secret? It's better for me and for you. Just please don't tell anyone okay?" I was thinking why it was so important to keep it a secret. Oh well, I guess I will know soon.

"Of course baby! I'll do whatever you wish!:)" I answered him.

"Thank you!" With that, the staff men came for me to guide me to Meet and Greet place. They were here.

My idols were smiling at me and they were standing there. And since I was the last one I had more time than people before me.

I didn't know how I deserved this, but I guess I had to do something right in my life that I got to see them, especially this close.

They were standing in the line: Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall. When they saw me Harry smiled his beautiful smile and whispered something in Louis' ear. Louis smiled and came to me.

He didn't say anything he just hugged me. Tight, if I may add and I swear this hug was better than everything. He took my hand and took me to others.

When I hugged Harry he bent down and whispered in my ear. He just said a simple thank you, but what was weird was the fact that he knew my name.

He knew my name is Tish and I didn't know how. "Thank you Tish for being here for me when no one else was, and thank you for all your support. I know what you've been through and it hurts me. But I'm sure you'll be happy."

I was confused. Could he be Edward?

Then everything made sence. He was Harry Edward Styles. His cursh was Louis and he was 21.

"Edward?" I asked shyly.

"That's me honey. It has always been me. But somehow I was afraid to tell you it was me. The one you admired. Because I didn't want you to know your Idol was so broken."

"With you being broken it gives me now even more courage to build my hopes even higher. Thank you all for being my saviors." I don't know when I started to cry, all I knew was that Niall came to me and whiped my tears away: "Don't cry baby!" He gave me his glorious smile.

I smiled at him. I was drowning in his beautiful eyes when something came into my mind: "Wait a minute! So Larry is real then?!" I asked excitedly.

Harry and Louis looked at eachother, smiled and nodded. Their looks were so 'in love', it wasn't hard to guess. Well, I knew they were meant to be even before them.

They were now all around me and they did something I would never expect. They gave me a hug. All of them at the same time. "Happy birthday." They said and it really was. The best birthday I could ask for.

With them I felt...

Safe.

---------------------

Yay I did it!:)

Please comment your thoughts:)

Love you all,
-Anne:)