35

I was standing again, waiting for my ride. And once again it was on time.

I didn't know what we're gonna watch but I didn't care really. It only matters we're watching it together.

But what I'm scared about is that someone will see us. I know that their exes received a lot of hate and I couldn't handle it.

The only thing that I'm scared of: hate.

But when I saw him in the car, everythink flew away. His smile made everything better.

I asked him where we're going, even if I knew we're going to movies. He just smiled: "It's a surprise baby."

I noticed we stopped at some house. Wait this weren't movies?

"Hey? Where are we?"

"You really thought I haven't thought about all of the hate you might get if someone notices us? Well you don't know me then!" He smiled.

He is in fact perfect. We went to his home and I noticed he already served the snacks and a blanket.

He is such a cutie.

"So what do you want to watch? Love Actually?"
"Of course haha." I laughed.

"Okay."

We started watching and I could feel he was more nervous every second. I couldn't take it so I paused the film.

"What's wrong Niall?" "Ahhh nothing I was just wondering-..."

"What were you wondering?" I encouraged him.

"Well... will you be my girlfriend? I really like you and I think we know each other enough don't you think?" He smiled hopefully at me.

----------------------

Ha clifhanger! What do ya think will be the answer?;)

Love you all,
-Anne:)