33

Tish

I was standing in my room and just watching at my wall. I was deep in my thoughts. I haven't even noticed when my sister came in my room.

"So? Will you tell me what was happening these last few days with you?" She smirked as she saw my reaction when I saw her.

"I-I don't think I'm allowed to tell you..."
"-Oh come on, we're sisters. I won't tell anyone." She started to annoy me.

"Oh fineee! But promise me you won't laugh and you'll believe me." "Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"Well it sounds pretty crazy and believe me, sometimes even I don't believe it's really happening." She smiled.

"Well the point is.. Oh okay let's get straight to it shall we? Edward, the boy who I was messaging with is none other than Harry Fucking Styles." I covered my eyes so I couldn't see my sister's face but I didn't hear any kind of laugh.

"Wait you're serious?! Oh God this is so great! I'm so happy for you. This guy is like a star to you, isn't he?" "Well not."

"Wait what?" She was confused.

"He's my whole sky. They all are my whole sky." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thank you sis! I really needed to tell someone. He told me not to tell anyone but I trust you. I love you." With that I hugged her.

And I heard her mutter in my ears: "I love you too, Little one."

-------------------

:)

Love you all,
-Anne:)