23

Louis' POV

Being Louis Tomlinson is hard as hell. I am gay and that's, as others would say, wrong. I'm in love with a person that I shouldn't be, but somehow he loves me, too. Harry Styles loves me and that's the best thing that ever happened to me.

That's the only reason I 'dated' Eleanor. She was my really good friend and she was one of, not so many people, who knew I was gay. She was the one who supported me and was there for me.

She sounds so perfect, right? And she is! They always said I should be with her and this came into me so I tried. I tried to love a girl, to be with a girl... but nothing changed. I still couldn't stop thinking about Harry's perfect curls and green eyes.

I still fell asleep thinking about him, how would it be to sleep next to him, how would I hug him amd be the big spoon. I just couldn't get myself into loving a girl.

People call us Larry Stylinson and I always wished it was true. I wished I could call him mine and now I can. But not in public.

That day when Liam said he has to talk with me I didn't know this talk would affect me, as much as it did. I didn't know it will be life-changing.

When he called me he said we will meet at my house. I wanted to know why but he said it's a surprise for Harry.

"Hi, come in Liam" I said excited. After all he said it's something to do with Harry.
"Hi, Louis. I wanted to talk to you about what you two with Harry have.."

"-but we don't have anything..."

"Are you sure? Don't you love him?"

"But why is that important? It's not like he loves me back." I said a bit sad. Liam just smirked to himself.

"What? Does he? Do you know something I don't?"

"I really shouldn't be telling you that. I promised him I wouldn't, but I think he will be fine with it, so I'll tell you. Here goes nothing. The other day we talked because 'I'm the only one who is able to keep a secret'. Louis, he loves you, he always did!"

What?! He does?! Oh god! "Seriously? Oh God, I have to tell Eleanor!" I smiled.

He nodded and I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and went to Eleanor. "Eleanor I need to tell you something!" I was half laughing at her when she saw me.

"What is it Louis?" She smiled at me. Oh God, I have to do this.
"Harry-He loves me!" "Really? Tell him you love him, too, okay? Oh freedom, here you are!"

"Wait... what are you talking about?" I was confused.
"Yeah about that... I've been hanging out with this guy a lot and I-I really like him." She blushed.

"Awhhhhh I'm so happy for you girl!" "Okay" she smiled "I'm so happy you aren't mad." I smiled at her.

"So we are friends right?" I asked. "Yeah of course! Good luck with Harry." She winked at me.

I will. I hope..

...TO BE CONTINUED...

-----------------

This chapter will have part two so don't freak out with updates.

It is made because some of you wonderful people wanted Louis' POV and I think I wanted to write it too:)

Hope you like it,
Love you all,
-Anne:)