44

Louis

At the meeting they introduced me to my fake new girlfriend. And even if I was straight I would never date her. She just wasn't who I'd imagine myself with if I was straight.

And the point I'll have to hold her hand and maybe even kiss her, made me almost throw up. I didn't want this.

But if people start noticing our love with Harry and start supporting it, maybe this won't last long.

"Hello. Can we talk on private with Britany?" I smiled to my boss.

"It's Brianna." Britany said annoyed. I just couldn't get myself not to tease her. She was weird.

"Yeah of course you can go."

I pushed her into quiet room. There is no way I will act like I love her.

"Look, Britany, Britney, I don't care what's your name. But you are just a beard okay? And if you somehow manage to do something with my relationship with Harry I swear I'll kill you. I love him, not you."

"You think? Well try not to fall in love with me then." She smirked and winked at me.

She is already planning something. Fùck. I have to figure out what this is and don't let that happen.

I only love Harry Edward Styles!

---------------------

What do you think Brianna is planning?:)

Sorry if this chapter sucks:/

Love you all,
-Anne:)