36

"No-o I can't. I'm sorry." Was my answer. I really couldn't handle it. It was like a dream to date Niall but I couldn't. It would hurt too much.

"Baby don't do this please. Why can't you? I need you in my life!" He whispered in my ear while he was holding me tight.

"I can't handle it. I wouldn't be able to handle all of the hate, and the point that maybe I won't get to see you for half a year... It's just too hard for me." I felt a tear slip out of my eyes.

"Baby, together we are better please just give it a try!"

He kissed me. And it was a long kiss because I wasn't strong enough not to kiss him back. This kiss was so different than others and I know I shouldn't, but I did. I loved it.

"O-okay."

Then he smiled and kissed me again but something interrupted us. Someone was knocking at the door.

And it sounded like this someone was desperate.

We quickly opened the door and Harry came in. He had puffy and red eyes. Like he was crying.

"Hey, what happened babes?" I asked worried.

"I-I I need him. I can't live without him." That's all he was able to say in this situation.

Oh god did they break up? We settled him on couch and I made him some tea. When he calmed a bit he started explaining.

"We had a meeting with management - Just the two of us because we wanted to tell them we were, you know, together. Everything went fine at first but when we said we wanted to come out to people they freaked out.

They said we aren't allowed to and if we do something like that, we will be in danger. They threatened us. Is it so wrong that He makes me strong? Is it so wrong that he's the one I love?" He started sobbing again.

It broke my heart when I saw him like that. He was always my Idol and seeing him like that was really hard.

He looked so hurtful. I wish I could take half of this hurt from him just to make him feel better but I couldn't. All I could do was hug him.

So I did. I hugged him strong and let him sob in my shirt. We were both there for him and Niall hugged him too.

He was between us and I think he liked that we were watching out for him.

But the question is: Where is Louis?

----------------------

Y'all thank you for all votes and views and comments and for liking my storyyyy i love every single one of you!

-Anne:)