38

Harry

I heard my phone buzzing and I went to the guest room.

"Hello?" I answered my phone when I saw it was Louis who called.

"Where are you baby?"

"I'm at Niall's why?"

"We need to talk."

"What do you want to talk about? Is everything alright?" I became scared. What if he wants to break up with me?

"Can we meet up? I want to see you."

"Yeah of course. I miss you LouBear."

"I miss you too Hazz." Now I felt a lot better. That means he doesn't want to break up with me, right?

"Can we catch up in half an hour at our house, baby?"

"That sounds fine with me." I could hear him smile through the phone.

"Okay see you then."

I went in the living room again and what I saw was so beautiful. They were all cuddled up and hugging. I knew they will be together and all. Tish and Niall make such a cute couple. I smiled to myself.

"Hey guys I'm leaving now. I have to prepare myself. Louis called and he wants to talk about stuff."

"Okay, hope it turns out good. I love you!" Tish smiled at me.

"Love you too!" I winked at her and teased her because of Niall. With that, her cheeks turned red. It was so cute.

When I got home I changed my clothes and cleaned house a little. I couldn't wait for Louis to get home. I couldn't lose him. Never.

---------------------------

How are you all???:)

Do ya like it?:)

Love you all,
-Anne:)