60

Louis

I can't believe I won't be able to be with Harry officially still. I can't believe they can do that. I have to pretend I like Briana. I have to pretend that this is my baby.

"What's wrong, baby?" Briana said. It was another 'date' of ours and I couldn't be more misserable.

"Don't call me that!" I glarred at her, feeling sick everytime I saw her baby bump. I didn't want to have a baby. I do know it's not mine but still I'll have to care for the child.

"Oh come on. If you gave in, maybe we could make the best out of it." She held my hand then fake smiled at me. Such an attention seeker.

"Can you please stop? I will never leave Harry. I love him." I moved my hands back and she just laughed.

"That's what you said, not me." She laughed, but I could clearly see fakeness of that. "Look, I know this sounds bitchy but I really think you should give in. I mean you do know you'll never be able to come out with Harry, right?"

How dare she? Of course we will be able to come out.

"Just stop it okay?" I whined, thinking about her words. She had a point. People were homophobic and they wouldn't accept us. But this still doesn't give her the right to say this.

I love him, and we will be happy.

---------

Hi! This is really confusing I think, but I wanted to upgrade this story!

Anne:)