Epilogue

6 months later

"Tish!!!!" Harry cheered and ran to her, gave her a hug, not to tight so he wouldn't damage the baby. "I missed you so much!" He kissed her forehead and put a hand on her bump.

"I missed you, too, love!" She said back, being happy to be with all of them again. "Where is Niall? And the others?" She asked confused since he was the only one who wasn't there. She hugged Louis as well.

"We will take you to him. Come with us." He smiled cheekily, pulling her by the hand taking Louis' hand in other hand of his.

They weren't out yet, but they will soon be, so why hiding anymore?

They sat in the car and the driver started driving. The drive wasn't long.

They stopped at a house. A beautiful, big house.

"What is that? Harry? What is happening?" Tish asked confused.

"This, Tish, is your new home. Just you, Niall and the baby. Niall planned buying it for a long time now and last week he did. We helped him with furniture and painting. I hope you like it."

Tish could feel tears in her eyes. She's been asking herself how could she become so lucky. How could she get what she always wanted. Even more than she expected. She only wished that she'd meet them but now she got her boyfriend and father of her child to be her idol and her best friend as well. She didn't even think about it like that. It just felt impossible to live her life, but God knows she really deserves it. She loved purely, she still loves purely.

She was watching the house, questioning if this was really happening. Then she felt a jump in her stomach. That reminded her it was. It was real. At 19 she's going to start a family. She didn't plan it, but she is welcoming it with her hands wide open.

"Let's go inside." Harry took her hand and led her inside.

"Welcome home, Tish"  was written on the wall.

Then she saw Liam, Niall, Kari with her baby and Ashton, her brother. What was nervewracking, was the fact, that Niall's family was there as well. They have only met a couple of times, but they got on quite okay. She wanted to make a good impression and probably the fact that she got pregnant just a couple of months after they got together, probably didn't quite help.

But still, she was beyond happy and she didn't let any dark thoughts ruin this moment.

Everything was perfect.

"Do you like it? Our home." Niall smiled to Tish, put his forehead on hers.

"I love you, Louis." Harry said in this emotional moment, meaning it a hundred precent. Looking his in his blue eyes.

"I love you too, Harry. Let's go. I have something for you." Louis said secretly. He took his hand and led him in the other room. He got on his knees.

"Will you do me the honor of being my husband, Harry?" Harry felt like crying. He felt so happy. He couldn't speak, but he was able to nod.

He felt perfect. Why? Because He makes him strong.

------------------

I really hope you enjoyed this fanfiction, I'm happy you were here with me on this journey.

I love everyone here. And I will miss writing this story. But hey! Does anyone want a sequel?

I love all of you soooooo freaking muuuuuch!!!!!!!
-Anne:)