56

Harry

We were on the tour bus and we were driving. I didn't know what was happening but Louis started backing out a little for last month. I didn't know what was happening. Either it was Management's fault or he just needs some time.

But maybe he just started having feelings to this Bethany girl. Oh God, I hate her.

We were in our bedrooms, Niall was at mine. Suddenly his phone vibrated and he became nervous as hell.

"What is happening?" I asked worried.

"No-nothing, it's just... Tish replied me. I think she is hiding something but she won't tell me what." He then grabbed his stuff and went out.

I looked at the wall and laid down on my bed.

A little after Niall went out I heard door open again.

"What did you forget Niall?"

"Nothing." That wasn't Niall. This voice wasn't Niall's. It belonged to the person I love the most.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk. I am pretty sure you noticed I was backing out a little. But please don't think there is something wrong. I love you." He said, trying to convince me nothing is wrong.

"Why did you?" I asked curiously.

"It's just.... I know how hard is it for you to read these rumors about me and Brianna. I am just trying to get you more space you know. And it's just that I am still waiting for the time when we come out and I will be able to hold your hand and kiss your lips and I think it is better if we don't show much of that to public now, you know? Management could do something even worse than rumors, you know that."

"Yeah, I understand. But can we cuddle now? I wanna feel your body pressed against mine again." I pouted.

"Of course. Everything for you babe." He smiled.

He laid down next to me and held me close to his body. He was so warm. I love him.

---------------

Two chapters!

Love you all,
-Anne:)