Chapter 4

It has been a few weeks since Courtney witnessed her Papa hit her daddy. Her teacher Miss Summers has noticed that Courtney has not been her cheery self in class which worried her. Was something going on. Miss summers class was working on some sentences. She was passing by looking at the kids doing their work but stopped and looked over to check on Courtney. Her eyes widened when she saw Courtney's sentences.

Why papa hurt daddy?
Papa hurt daddy?

But I still love both my daddies.

I don't know what to do!

"Courtney is everything okay?" Miss summers asks Courtney and jumps in her seat.

"Y-Yes miss summers!" Courtney says and quickly erases her answers and changes them.

I love my daddy.

I love my papa.

I love my family.

I love playing.

"Okay everyone craft time! Today we are making animal masks!" Miss summer says. There were different types of animals pigs, lions, butterflies, cats etc. Courtney made a butterfly one. Courtney then played with some blocks.

"Hi I'm Aiden can I play with you?" a boy with brown hair and green eyes asked

"Sure I'm Courtney" I say and Aiden and I begin to play with each other. Aiden and I were having so much fun playing together that we practically spent the whole day together. I played with him on the play ground and colored with him as we talked. I like him! He is nice. Before I knew it school was over.

"Courtney!" I grab my coat and backpack as I see my daddy.

"Daddy!' Courtney says and hugs her daddy.

"I make new friend daddy!" I say excitedly.

"Really?" Daddy says happily.

"Bye Courtney!" Aiden says and comes over to hug me.

"Bye Aiden" I say with a blush and take my daddy's hand.
"Who was the sweetie?" Daddy asked
"That the friend I made daddy! His name Aiden!" I say happily
"Well he better watch out because you're my princess" daddy says with a laugh
"He just a friend daddy." I say. Little did I know that when I was older Aiden and I would be more than friends *hint hint.*
Daddy and I then met papa for dinner. I hope everything goes well.