Chapter 29

Niall's POV
I hope Courtney is okay. I mean she just ran right up to her room. Did Aiden and her get into a fight? I should probably go check on her.
"Liam!" I call from the living room.
"What? What is it?" Liam said coming in.
"Can you watch the boys? I'm going to check on Courtney" I asked
"Sure" Liam said as I ran upstairs and knocked on Courtney's door.
"Go away!" Courtney yelled
"Courtney please. It's Dad I just want to talk" I say pleasingly
"Come in" I hear Courtney's sobbing voice say
"Princess is everything okay?" I asked Courtney and she just shook her head.
"What happened?" I asked
"Relationship stuff." Courtney sobbed and I just held her as she cried.
"Shh baby it's okay" I said as I held her.
"I don't think so." Courtney says and cries.
"Shh" I say. Just then Courtney's phone rang. She looked at it and her faced saddened more. I had a feeling it was Aiden.
"I can't answer it!" Courtney says and runs from the room in more tears. I sigh and answer it.
"Hello?" I answered
"Courtney?" Aiden asked
"No this is her father Niall. Explain yourself! Why did my daughter come home in tears!" I yelled in anger.
"I um Courtney just ran from the house when we were hanging out." Aiden said nervously.
"Over what?" I asked trying to remain calm
"Sex" Aiden said
"I'll kill you!" I say in anger
"We didn't do anything" Aiden said
"You better not! I will not have you getting my daughter pregnant! You better apologize to her or else!" I said and then hung up on him. I really hope my daughter and Aiden could work this out.