Chapter 28

(I am fast forwarding a few years so the kids are a little older and I can add some drama (Liam and Niall have been married for 8 years. They got married when Courtney was 8 and the boys were 1. Courtney is 16 and the boys are 9)

Courtney's POV
"Hey watch it!" I yelled in frustration as my younger brothers Micah and Ezra ran past me with their planes.
They both ignored me and continued to play. God they're so annoying I thought as I went into the kitchen.
"Hey dad? Papa?" I say as I come into the kitchen.
"Yes what is it?" Papa asked
"Mind if I go over Aiden's house?" I ask.
Aiden Styles the boy I met when I was younger. He just so happens to not only be my best friend but is now my boyfriend of 2 years.
"Yeah sure but be careful!" My dad Niall said.
"Bye!" I yelled and lock the door. I then left to Aiden's house. Once I was there I knocked on the door.
"Hello Courtney." Mr. styles said with a smile.
"Hello Mr.Styles is Aiden home?" I asked sweetly
"Yes he is in his room. Just go on up." Mr. Styles said
I went upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door.
"Who is it?!" Aiden yelled
"Your girlfriend!" I yell back
The door then opens and a kiss lands on my lips.
"Hey babe! Come on in!" Aiden said and pulled me inside his room.
"What you want to do babe?" Aiden asked
"Watch a movie" I say
"What movie?" Aiden asked
"Corpse bride!" I say happily.
"Okay" Aiden said and put it in and we laid on the bed together to watch. Halfway through the movie we were making out on his bed with him on top of me. Before I knew it Aiden hands were up in my shirt. I stopped kissing him and pushed away.
"I can't. Not yet" I say and pull away.
"Why not babe? We have known each other for years" Aiden said
"I just can't. I-I have to go." I say and run from the room in tears. I then run the whole way home crying.
"Courtney is that you?" My dad Niall says but I ignore him and run to my room. I slam the door and lock it and cry on my bed. Are Aiden and I really going to be over after two years because I wasn't ready to sleep with him? What do I do!

 Are Aiden and I really going to be over after two years because I wasn't ready to sleep with him? What do I do!

(Pic of aiden styles)