Chapter 23

Niall's POV
I can't believe my own daughter doesn't want to see me. Was I that bad of a father? Why didn't she want a little brother? Was she not happy with Liam and I? I'm so confused. I just want my little girl back! I thought as I broke down crying.
"Niall?" I heard Liam call
I looked up with tears in my eyes as Liam held me.
"It's okay love" Liam said trying to reassure me.
"No it's not! Courtney wants nothing to do with her brother! She wants to stay with Ashton! I miss her Liam! I miss my baby girl!" I cry out in sadness.
"Shh love. Everything will be okay. We'll see her again soon" Liam said trying to reassure me but I wasn't so sure.
Ashton's POV
Today's the day I will make Niall mine. I was getting ready. I grabbed what I needed.
"Courtney?" I called
Courtney then came running in with her Ariel doll in hand and a beautiful smile on her face.
"Yes daddy?" Courtney asked sweetly.
"We're going to go on a little drive. Okay?" I say sweetly.
"Okay daddy!" Courtney says and I take her hand and lead her to the car. I buckle her in and start to drive. Once we arrive to Niall's place I noticed Courtney was asleep. Good this would be a lot easier.
I get out of the car quietly and leave the window down a bit while Courtney's in the car and head into Niall's place. Once inside I sneak around quietly trying to find Niall. I then find him upstairs napping alone. Good Liam isn't home. I thought to myself. I quickly take out my gun and put it to his head and put my other hand around his mouth. He wakes up in a fright and tries to fight me.
"Stop fighting me or I won't hesitate to kill you and that baby of yours!" I whisper harshly. I could feel Niall stiffen.
I pull him out of bed with the gun to his back.
"Don't you dare scream or I'll shoot. Now go to the car outside" I say with the gun to his back. I follow him outside and he gets in the car. I see him smile when he's sees Courtney asleep.
"We're gonna be a family again." I say
"Please Ashton! Let Courtney and I go!" Niall begged.
"No you're mine! You will forget about that Liam cause you are never seeing him again!" I yelled
"Go to hell!" Niall yelled trying to be brave but I could tell he was scared.
"Niall!" I heard and looked to see Liam. Next thing I knew the gun was out of my hand and in Liam's but I just laughed.
"What are you going to do with that?" Ashton laughed
"Let Niall go!" Liam said in anger.
"Fine I'll let Niall go but" I said with a smirk.
Even though I knew I would regret what I was about to do.
"But what?" Liam asked.
"I guess Courtney's mine then." I say and grab Courtney by her shirt.
"Huh? Daddy?" Courtney says confused
"Courtney!" Liam says
"Papa Liam!" Courtney said.
"Courtney?" Niall said. She just looked away with a pout. I laughed.
"Looks like Courtney doesn't want to talk to you" I said with a laugh.
"Ashton let them go!" Liam said and shot the gun at the sky making it go off. Courtney screamed and started to cry.
I then heard sirens. I dropped Courtney and pushed Niall out and started to drive. I would not get caught that easily. Soon Niall. Soon. I thought as I drove away.