Chapter 12

It has been about a month since Liam and I have started dating. I managed to find an apartment that was in my price range. It had three bedrooms, a kitchen, laundry room, and one full bathroom and one half bathroom. It wasn't the best but it would have to do for now. I felt my phone vibrate as I finished getting ready for work.
"Daddy! It Papa Ashton! I say hi please daddy!" Courtney said as she ran in with my phone in her hand. My body stiffened with fear. Ashton. Please no. I'm finally happy he can't ruin what I have with Liam.
"Daddy I answer it please!" Courtney begs
"Okay princess but if papa asks you are with nana and daddy is working" I say with a slight smile
"But you not you right here" courtney says
"Well I'm going to work soon. Just please do what daddy says princess" I say and kiss her forehead.
Courtney nodded it and then answered it
"For heaven's sake Niall! Where are you! Learn to pick up your phone!" Ashton yelled through the phone.
"hi daddy it's me Courtney" courtney says shyly
"Oh I'm so sorry princess. Where's daddy? Where are you?" Ashton asks
"Daddy working! I spending day with nana" Courtney says excitedly
"Daddy forgot his phone?" Ashton asks
"Yeah he silly!" Courtney says with a giggle
"He is princess. Well I'll see you soon princess" Ashton says
"Really daddy?!" Courtney said excitedly
"Yup bye princess" I heard Ashton say
"Bye daddy I love you" courtney says and hangs up.
I take my phone from her and bend down to her height.
"Why don't you go pick a toy out. I'm going to take you to Liam's" I say not wanting to take her to my mom's place if there was a slight chance Ashton could show up.
"Why Liam's? Why not nana?" Courtney asks
"Please Courtney just do what daddy says" I say and she runs off to get a toy. We then leave and I drive her to Liam's. I knock on his door and wait patiently. Liam then answers the door with a smile.
"What are you doing here love?" Liam asks
"Can you please watch Courtney" I say with worry in my voice.
"Of course love. Are you okay?" Liam asks worried
"I'll explain later" I say and hand over Courtney to Liam.
"Be good" I say and she only nods
I then kiss Liam.
"thank you so much Liam. Call if there is any trouble" I say
"I will don't worry we'll be fine" Liam says with a smile
"Bye princess" I say
"Bye daddy" courtney says and I get in my car. I wave to them both and I'm on my way to work. I just pray that Courtney will be safe with Liam and that Ashton won't do anything.