Prologue

(Author's POV)

A long time ago, there was a war. A war that was between the Underworld Army, Skyworld's Army, the Forces of Nature, and the Human World. This war caused a lot of chaos back in the Ancient Greek times. The cause of the war was Hades, Lord of the Underworld. But there was an army who fought against the Underworld Army. This army was Skyworld's Army, led by Lady Palutena, the Goddess of Light and her angel servant, Pit.

There was also another army who helped Skyworld's Army. That army was the Forces of Nature, led by Viridi, the Goddess of Nature. The Human World was caught between the war and chaos. But in the end, Skyworld's Army and the Forces of Nature won the war, all thanks to Pit. But this story is not about him. This story is about his dark half, Dark Pit. As you may expect, Dark Pit is the exact opposite of Pit.

Here are some examples. Pit is sweet, funny, and caring. Dark Pit is mean, sarcastic, and rude. Pit usually wears a white toga, brown sandals, has blue eyes, has brown hair, has white wings, and works for Lady Palutena, the Goddess of Light. Dark Pit usually wears a black toga, wears black sandals, has fuchsia eyes which look like they are pink, black hair, dark teal wings, and works for nobody except himself.

But that changed after he rescued Pit by restoring his wings by going to the Rewind Spring in The Underworld. The only reason he could fly by his own is because after him and Pit defeated Pandora, the Goddess of Calamity, he took her powers so he could fly on his own. Since he was Pit's darker half, that means he couldn't fly on own like Pit. But somehow when he arrived at the Rewind Spring, Pandora got revived and fought with Dark Pit. Once he defeated Pandora, he dipped Pit's wings into the Rewind Spring. But right after wings healed, Dark Pit tried to fly away, but could not anymore. So who took him? Viridi, the Goddess of Nature.

Now he works for the goddess now because he has nowhere to go. It's the present now. It's been about 1,000 since the war ended. Since the war, Dark Pit looked like a twelve or thirteen year old, but now he looks like a sixteen years old. That also means that Pit looks like a sixteen year old, too. Even Viridi looks like a sixteen year old, but still a little short. All was calm in the present now. Sure, there had been a few Underworld monsters here and there, but other than that all was calm. It seems like their is nothing to do anymore. But not until Palutena suggest something crazy to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I didn't really rewrite the prologue since it's not that bad. So yeah, hoped you like the prologue. I love you guys!

Peace Out!✌✌✌-CreepyGamerGirl