Chapter 2: Café Chaos

(Y/n)=Your name (L/n)=Last name (e/c)=eye color (h/c)=hair color (h/l)=hair length (

s/c)=skin color (f/b)=favorite beverage (f/f)=favorite food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third POV)

Three girls, age 16, sat at a table near a window in a small café in New York City. This café was these three girls' favorite place to hang out to get away from life's problems. They stayed in to drink their favorite beverages and to get away from the surprisingly cold day. One girl closed her eyes and sighed as she listened to her two best friends. She opened her eyes and looked at the girl at her right and the girl in front of her.

The girl beside her was named Samantha Venator. The girl wore black headband keeping her short, chestnut hair out of her face. She has white pale skin. She had a couple of freckles on her cheeks. The girl had light brown eyes that were covered by black framed, nerdy glasses. She had some light brown eyeshadow with some light pink blush on her face. She wore a white short sleeved covered by a light brown leather jacket that had a hood on it, a black scarf wrapped around neck, grey jeans with a couple of tears in them with a black belt that had a gold buckle on it, and a black combat boots. 

The girl in front of her was named Ashleigh Amor. The girl's long dark brown, curly hair had hair clips to keep it out of her face. The girl has light brown skin. She has brown amber eyes. She has blue eyeshadow and mascara on her eyelids. She wore a dark blue and black flannel that was open. Under it she wore a light blue t-shirt with white letters that said 'Weird Girl'. She wore navy blue skinny jeans with dark blue belt with a silver buckle, and dark blue high top converses. 

The girl who was staring at her best friends was (Y/n) (L/n). This girl had (straight/curly) (h/l) (h/c). She wore a black beanie with a fuzz ball on top of it. She had (s/c) skin. She had beautiful (e/c) eyes. She had some light gray eyeshadow on her eyelids. She wore a dark gray hoodie with a big black heart on it. She wore black skinny jeans with rips on the knees and light gray high top converse.

(Y/n) sighed and turned her head to look out the window she was sitting by. She saw tall buildings, cars driving by, green trees with it's leaves swaying with the wind, and people walking by to go do their own thing. She raised the cup of (f/b) and took a sip while thinking about school. In about a week, her and her friends would have to go back to school. (Y/n) hated school with all her being. There was annoying people, hard homework, and two people that almost the entire school despise.

Alice Cladis and Damien Animus.

Alice was the most popular girl in the entire school. Long, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, makeup caked on her face, expensive and reveling clothing, and five inch heels. She was your typical mean girl. And to top it all off, she was dating the most popular guy in the school, Damien.

Damien was the rudest boy (Y/n) ever met. Mahogany red hair styled in quiff, dark brown eyes that look like dark red in certain lighting, tall, and expensive clothing. Though they were the perfect match. The are the meanest people in the school, richest kids in the school, and they make sure everyone's lives at school are hell.

(Y/n) felt something poking her arm. She turned her to look at Sam. "Hey, why are you spacing out on us?" Sam asked (Y/n). "Yeah, we came here so we could spend to time here to be happy before school starts." Ashleigh stated. (Y/n) sighed. "I know, I know. But you guys know I hate school with all of my being." (Y/n) told them.

Sam laughed. "Doesn't every kid hate school." Sam exclaimed, smiling. "Well I've hated this summer. I haven't seen one cute boy this summer!" Ashleigh complained. "Yeah, but you guys know the reason I hate it more than anything." (Y/n) murmured. Ashleigh took a sip of her coffee and slammed on the table. "We know. It's the exact same reason that anyone that goes to our school."