Chapter 11

Hey guys! Here is chapter 11 of my story and I hope you like it. I DO NOT OWN KID ICARUS OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS! OLY THE STORY IDEAS BELONG TO ME AND THE READER BELONGS TO YOU! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In my last chapter, everyone was in second period class, but I'm time skipping to lunch which is after fourth period. Yeah, I'm lazy 😛😛😛)

*In the lunch room with (Y/n), Dark Pit, and the gang*

 "FOOD!" Pit yelled as he got into the lunchroom. Everyone turned their heads to stare at him weirdly. While the gang was behind him looking at him weirdly to, but not Dark Pit and Viridi, they were shaking their heads because they knew that weirdo.

 Viridi just walked behind him and smacked his head. "OWW! What was that for!?" Pit asked Viridi while glaring at her. "Because you are making yourself look like a weirdo, and also the people who are hanging out with you look like weirdos." Viridi replied to him. Pit just rubbed his head where Viridi hit him. "Anyways, let's just get some food." (Y/n) said to the two so they both can stop bickering to each other. Viridi and Pit looked at each other then looked away and crossed their arms like little children. They both muttered a "fine" under their breathes.

The gang just walked to the salad bar were they could get their own food. Viridi got a salad with some mini tomatoes and mini carrots and some water. Dark Pit got a hamburger with some fries an some milk. Pit got some pizza, a little container with ice cream (FLOOR ICE CREAM GIVES YOU HEALTH!) and some milk. Sam got a sandwich and a little bit of salad with some water. Ashley got a sandwich with fries and some chocolate milk. And (Y/n) got (Favorite Food) with (Favorite Beverage). They all looked for an empty table were they could sit and eat.

 Ashley spotted an empty table and told the group that she found an empty table. They all walked towards it and sat down. They all started eating and chatting when Sam caught a glimpse of Alice, her group that follows her around and another girl with her, but she could not a good look at the girl with Alice. "Hey guys, who is that girl with Alice?" Sam asked the group. Sam pointed towards Alice and the gang looked where Sam was pointing. "I can't get a good look on her" Sam said while putting her hand down.

 "Who's Alice?" Dark Pit asked in a confused tone. Oh right, (Y/n), Sam, Ashley haven't told Pit, Dark Pit, and Viridi about Alice. "She is the biggest bitch in the entire school." (Y/n) told Pit, Dark Pit, and Viridi. "More like the biggest bitch in the entire WORLD!" Ashley said. "Why is she a bitch?" Viridi asked Sam. "The things that she has done to people, and some of the things she did to us." Sam replied to Viridi. "What did she do to you guys?" Pit asked.

"In the sixth grade, she spilled paint all over the outfit I was wearing for picture day." (Y/n) told them. "And last year in ninth grade, we were cheering at a pep rally doing the pyramid and since I was the lightest, I was on top, but Alice was holding on to me, and she 'accidently' dropped me in front of the entire school!" Ashley told them. "And in third grade, on the first day of school, we were doing arts and crafts, and we had to cut out a flower that we drew, and I was about to cut my flower when I saw my hair falling off, and I saw that someone had cut it, and I turned around and saw Alice with a pair of non safety scissors and she was smiling wickedly at me." Sam told them.

 Dark Pit, Viridi and Pit eyes widened when they heard all of the things that Alice had done to them. "She did all of that!?!?" Dark Pit said. "Yep" (Y/n), Sam, and Ashley said at the same time. "Wow, she is a bitch." Viridi said. "Yeah, she is." Pit agreed with Viridi.

 "Has this bitch done anything else, to you guys?" Dark Pit asked (Y/n). "Yeah, a lot of things, but I don't think I can name them all." (Y/n) told Dark Pit. "Is there anything else bad about her?" Viridi asked them. "She is also the most popular girl in the school." Ashley said before taking a bite out of her sandwich. "And she is currently dating the most popular guy in the school, Ken." Sam said. "And let me guess, he is done a lot of mean things to people to, hasn't he." Dar Pit said. "Correct." (Y/n) said the took a drink of her (F/B).

 "He is the captain of the basketball team, makes all of the nerds do his homework for him so he won't become ineligible, and he always spreads nasty rumors about people for his girlfriend Alice." Ashley told them. "So yeah, they are the worst people to roam around the earth." (Y/n) said to them. "Agree." Sam and Ashley said at the same time to her. "They do sound like bitches." Dark Pit said. "Yep" Pit said. Viridi looked towards Alice and got a glimpse of the girl with Alice. Her eyes widened when she saw that is was someone from this morning.

 "Guys." Viridi said. The gang look towards her. "The girl with Alice is the principle's daughter, Mackenzie." Viridi said to them. All their eyes widened and they turned their heads to see that Viridi was right. It was the principle's daughter indeed. "What's she doing with Alice?" Pit said. "I really don't know, maybe they've become the best of friends." Sam said. "Yeah, who in their right mind want to be friends with ALICE." Ashley said to Sam. "I don't know, we don't even know anything about that girl." Sam said.

"All I now is that I do not want Alice over here annoying us." (Y/n) said. They all looked away from Alice And just went back to chatting or eating. "Hey it's the three shitbags." A voice said behind (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER ONCE AGAIN! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my story! I hope it wasn't crappy or short. I DO NOT OWN KID ICARUS OR IT'S CHARACTERS! ONLY THE STORY IDEAS BELONG TO ME AND THE READER BELONGS TO YOU! LOVE YOU ALL!

Peace Out! ✌✌✌