Net Neutrality

Hey guys. Yes, I know it's been a million years since I've posted, and if your mad I understand, I would be mad if I was in your place. I keep making promises that I will update. And if your wondering, no I'm still not deleting my story. I might unpublish it for a while so I can fix everything, so if I unpublish, don't worry, I'm only going to fix it.

There have been a couple of reasons I have not updated. One big reason is writer's block, the bane of every writer's existence. Two, being a couple of problems at school. And three, my computer is messed up. It turns off every 10 minutes and it keeps me from trying to write. Luckily, I have saved all of my documents with my email, so nothing is lost. But if hard to type on a phone for me, but I'm trying my best to write. But I want to go over another topic.

Net Neutrality.

You probably have seen everywhere and probably some authors you know might have to talk about it, but if you don't know, Net Neutrality is the thing that allows us to be on the internet freely or something like that. I'm not really educated on the topic, but someone might get rid of it. Meaning you'll have to pay to be on certain sites. If they actually do rid of Net Neutrality, I don't know if it will affect wattpad, but it might. And I can't afford any of that. So if they get rid of Net Neutrality, I might not ever be on wattpad again.

So what I'm saying is that if they do truly get rid of it, it's been a nice ride with all of you. You don't know how much I love you guys for reading, commenting, and voting on my story. But I haven't really been showing you the love that you guys deserve. I keep giving you empty promises and I shouldn't. I really love you guys and I hope that they do not get rid of Net Neutrality. But if they do, I love you guys.

So thank you all for being the nicest people and liking my story.

Let us pray that Net Neutrality will stay and I will hopefully be able to update and and fix everything in this story.

I love you all!

Peace!✌✌✌ -CreepyGamerGirl