Chapter 10

Hey guys! So I'm going to be updating all week because I said I would at least make 6 or 7 chapters because I've haven't update for about a month and a half. So yeah, I not sure, but I might make a Christmas special. If I do make a Christmas special, it's gonna be after the story (which means if I do one, I'll try my hardest not to put any spoilers in it ☺) . So yeah, here is chapter 10 of my story and I hope you like it! I'M SORRY IF IT IS CRAPPY OR SHORT! I DO NOT OWN KID ICARUS OR IT'S CHARACTERS, OLY THE STORY IDEAS BELONG TO ME AND THE READER BELONGS TO YOU!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*With Dark Pit and (Y/n)*

'RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG'

"Class is dismissed, you all may go" Mrs. King said to all of the students. Every student in Mrs. King's class shot out of their seats like bullets and rushed out of her class so they could get to their class on time. (Y/n), Dark Pit, and Ashley were the last ones out of Mrs. King's class. They we walking back to their lockers and them saw Sam and Viridi come towards them. "How was gym." (Y/n) asked Sam. "It was HORRIBLE!" Sam yelled the last part. "And why is that." Ashley asked Sam. "They made us run the whole hour and when we got a break to get a drink, we only got 1 minute for all of us to get a drink! It's outrageous!" Sam complained. (The gym teacher at my school does this)

 "Calm down Sam." (Y/n) said to the brown hair female. "Fine" Sam muttered under her breath. "How was music Veronica?" Ashley asked Viridi. "It was alright, I guess, it's just the teach was boring and annoying at the same time." Viridi said to them. "Yeah, she can a bit annoying and boring." Ashley said. "A bit, talk about A LOT!" Viridi said. "I almost fell asleep, but the some idiotic boys wouldn't shut up." Viridi said.

 "Hey guys" Pit said as he walked towards the group. "How was acting?" Sam asked Pit. "It was alright, he just kept talking about a lot of plays that I don't even know about." Pit said to her. "Well, what's your guy's next class?" Ashley asked Dark Pit, Viridi, and Pit. "Umm, I have Physic Ed with Mr. Scales." Dark Pit said. "I do too." Pit said. "Umm, I have Science with Mrs. Barger." Viridi said. "I have that too." (Y/n) and Sam said at the same time. "Ugh, I have Algebra with Mr. Davis." Ashley said in a whiney tone. "I HATE his class, he always so mad and yells at anyone who talks while doing a lesson." Ashley complained. "Just handle it, okay. Besides it's only an hour." (Y/n) reassured her friend. "Hopefully I can survive that long." Ashley said. Everyone in the group just smiled or laughed.

 "Anyways, we got to go and get to class." Sam said to everyone. "Where's the gym?" Dark Pit asked. "Go down this hall, turn left, walked all the way down that hall and you will see double doors. That's the gym." (Y/n) said to him. "Thanks (Y/n)." Dark Pit thanked the (H/c) female. "It seems like today that I'm a GPS!" (Y/n) complained. Dark Pit just chuckled at her. "Come on, we need to get to class." Sam said to (Y/n) while pulling her arm towards the Science Room. "OWW SAM THAT HURTS!" (Y/n) yelled at her friend. "Well I don't want to be late to class because of you." Sam said to her. "Okay, okay I'm coming, I'm coming." (Y/n) said.

 "See ya guys later." (Y/n) said and waved at the group. "Later." Dark Pit and Pit said then walked towards the gym. "Bye." Ashley said then walked towards Algebra. "Is Science gonna be boring?" Viridi asked (Y/n) and Sam. "No, it really isn't, Mrs. Barger is a really fun and funny teacher." Sam said to Viridi. "Plus, she barley gives us any homework." (Y/n) said after Sam. "Well, if it isn't boring I'll be fine." Viridi said. When they got to the classroom, the all sat together. (Y/n) sat in the front with Sam on her right and Viridi on her left.

 "All right class, take your seats." A woman said. The woman looked like her twenty's. "My name is Mrs. Barger for all of you who don't know." Mrs. Barger said. "Now, I will be your Science teacher for the rest of the school year." Mrs. Barger said to the class. "Now for today, we will get all of your textbooks in order." Mrs. Barger said. "After we do that, I want he new kids to introduce themselves." Mrs. Barger said to the class. (Yep, just like the last chapter 😑)

*Time Skip to were new kid introduce themselves*

 "Okay, I think there is just one last person left. Okay, who is left." Mrs. Barger asked the class. Viridi was the last one, but she didn't want to introduce herself. But she thought it wouldn't hurt to tell a little bit about herself. So she raised her hand. "Okay, step right in front of the class and say your name and what you like to do." Mrs. Barger said. Viridi got out of her seat and stepped in front of the class. "My name is Veronica and I like to spend time in the woods or basically look at nature." Viridi said to the class.

 That wasn't really from the truth, since she is the goddess of nature, of course she gonna spend time in the woods or look at nature!

 "Okay, you may sit down Veronica." Mrs. Barger. Viridi walked towards her and sat down. "I didn't know you liked nature." (Y/n) whispered at Viridi. "Nature is just so pretty to me." Viridi whispered back. Then they stopped whispering at each other and looked at Mrs. Barger.

*With Pit and Dark Pit*

 "Okay all you guys got a minute to get a drink starting now!" Mr. Scales yelled at the boys.

 Pit and Dark Pit are now currently running to the water fountain so they can get a drink, they've been running all hour. "Hurry up Dylan, you are taking forever!" Pit yelled at Dark Pit. Dark Pit stop drinking at the water fountain and looked at Pit. "Oh so sorry!" Dark Pit said in a sarcastic tone to his lighter half. Pit took the spot at the fountain and started drinking some water. "Besides you really can't blame me for hogging the water fountain, we've been running all hour." Dark Pit said while looking at Pit drinking some water. Pit got up and wiped any water that was left on his mouth with the back of his hand.

 "Well, there is only five minutes left, thank goodness." Pit said to Dark Pit. "Yeah." Dark Pit replied back. Pit and Dark Pit walked back on the court. "Okay, bell is about to ring, so go get freshen up." Mr. Scales said to the boys. All of the boys walked to the boys locker room and started get freshen up and putting on their school uniforms. "How many more classes till lunch?" Pit asked Dark Pit while slipping on his white school shirt. "I think two more classes." Dark Pit replied while slipping of his uniform jacket. "Ugh, I don't think I'm gonna make it, I'M STARVING!" Pit said. And just on time, Pit's stomach growled.

 "Just toughen up ok." Dark Pit said while grabbing his gym bag and started heading out of the gym's locker room. "Fine" Pit said then grabbed his gym bag and followed Dark Pit. When they both got out of the locker room the bell rang

*RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG*

 "Come on, let's go." Dark Pit said to Pit. Pit just nodded and the both of them started heading out of them gym.

But what they didn't know is that someone was looking at them and chuckling darkly at themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! So I hope you guys liked Chapter 10 of my story! I'M SORRY IF IT IS CRAPPY OR SHORT! KID ICARUS AND IT'S CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME! ONLY STORY IDEAS BELONG TO ME AND READER BELONGS TO YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Peace Out!✌✌✌