Chapter 5: Unexpected Meeting

(Third POV)

*With Dark Pit*

Dark Pit, Pit, Viridi, and Palutena were heading towards the clothing store. Palutena would buy them their school uniforms, while the three of them would look around and buy their own clothes. Right now Dark Pit, Pit, and Viridi were looking out the car windows. Pit was amazed by almost everything. Dark Pit was looking at the people as the car passed by them, and Viridi looked at the sky, or at least tried to.

"Look at all these buildings!" Pit laughed, amazed at all the buildings. Pit was amazed because the buildings were so different from Skyworld. Each one of them was different from the other. Some big, some small. Some colorful, some not. Some with art on it, some not.

He was also so amazed that humans built these building by just using machines and their hands. Gods would usually use their powers to make their temples and and palaces for themselves.

Dark Pit didn't say anything, he kept looking at the people. People were either talking to each other, on their phone, or just walking to their destination. He was wondering how long they were going to have this vacation. Palutena told them as long as their weren't any serious issues in Skyworld or anywhere else, they can stay like humans for a long time. He smiled a little bit.

Viridi didn't really want to look at the humans. She doesn't hate them as much like she did back then, but she doesn't love them like Pit and Palutena do. For the past couple of centuries, she has had mixed feelings about the humans. Pit and Palutena have always tried to convince her that not all humans are bad. She already knew that, but she knows that their is a lot of humans who use each other to get what they want, start things for stupid reasons, and will kill anyone who gets in their way.

Their were bigger reasons why she tried to kill them back then in the war. Bigger reasons than just them 'ruining the Earth'. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists. She then started breathing in and out slowly. Viridi opened her eyes and turned her head towards Palutena. "So Palutena. What kind of things are we going to learn in school?" Viridi asked.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you that. You guys will be learning classes from social studies, mathematics, language arts, science, physics ed, foreign language, and an art elective. The higher the grade you get into, your class will change to something with a higher level. There are some classes you can choose for yourself, but you have to be in a higher grade to do that." Palutena answered.

"Foreign language? Art Elective?" Pit wondered. "You can pick from a selection of different languages to learn. And art can be anything. Visual art, like drawing, sculpting, and painting. This put all of the visual art things are in one class and named it the class creative arts. Then there's performing arts. It music, poetry, or theater. You can pick from those three. You don't have to be in higher grade to pick from any of those. Though, you have to be in higher grade to choose not be in one at all. But you three are in a high enough grade to choose not to take an art elective." Palutena explained.

"Why would we need to speak another language? We already know English and Greek." Dark Pit questioned her. "Yes, we do already know Greek and English, but you never know if you need to speak another language other than those." Palutena answered him. Dark Pit rolled his eyes.

"Well, what specific classes will we be taking?" Viridi wondered. "You'll be learning World History, American Literature, Algebra 1, Biology, Gym, any language of your choosing, and any form of art of your choosing. I already picked your guys' language and art elective.

"Whoa, why can't we choose what we want to learn?" Viridi barked. "There was no time. I had to put in your forms before the school year started. I also had to put you three in the school system. I apologize." Palutena stated. Viridi scoffed. "Pit, you'll be taking Japanese and theater. Viridi, you'll be taking French and creative arts. Pittoo, you'll be taking Latin and won't be taking any art classes."