Ideas, Constructive Criticism, and #1 Ranking in Kid Icarus

Hey guys, long time no see. Okay, so you guys are probably mad that this isn't a new chapter, and I'm sorry. I'm still rewriting this story and my other one, and I have rough drafts of other books away in my notes. I'm not gonna post any new chapters until I'm done rewriting the old chapters. And the reason its been taking so long is because of many reasons. School, writers block, family problems, personal problems, and the fact I'm writing this on my phone since my computer is broken and my family can't afford a new one.

I'm so thankful you guys for being patient with me and loving this story. I love to read your comments all the time! Seriously, you guys should comment more, they make my day. And another reason you guys should comment more is because of what I'm about to tell you.

New ideas.

New ideas can be really good. And I'm willing to listen to new ideas from you guys. What do I mean? Well, if you have an idea for this story, I'm willing to listen to it. Like you think a certain character interaction would be funny, or the characters go to a certain event and they have a good time, or maybe some symbolism, or new settings, or character backstory, or heck, even a new character.

If it weren't for me listening to my friends about new ideas for this story, this story wouldn't be what it was. Seriously though, if you have an idea for the story and if it works well with the story, I'll put it in if I can fit it in with the story. I'll even give credit to the person who came up with the idea.

With me still writing my rewrites, I'm open to ideas for what to do for the next rewrites. Speaking of rewrites, I'm almost done with the Chapter 8 rewrite. So if you guys have any ideas, write them in the comments and I'll read them.

Also another thing I'm willing to listen to. Constructive Criticism. I know story isn't a masterpiece and it never will be. I'm trying to be a better writer, so if guys have some constructive criticism, I'm willing to listen. Like something maybe to cliché or a character's personality is just bland. I'm willing to listen! I'm not gonna be rude or anything like that.

Also, this story is on #1 ranking for Kid Icarus! That's so crazy to me. I don't know how that happened. The fact I had #2 ranking for Dark Pit awhile ago is still crazy to me! Thank y'all so much!

I thank you guys so much for loving this story and being so patient with me. Your comments have been helping me so much. I really don't deserve you guys. I love you guys so much. You guys keep me going. So yeah, that's all I wanted to say in this update. I hope to see your ideas in the comments! I love you all!

Peace Out!✌✌✌ -CreepyGamerGirl