Chapter 16

Hey guys! I'm updating on time! FUCK YEAH! Anyways, since it is spring brake for me, I have no shit to do, but then again, I barley have shit to do except be lonely, get fat, hang out with Sam and Ashley, play video games, fangirl about new games and hot video game characters, and write this story for you guys. Thank you guys so much for reading this story! This is my first story, so it's crappy and stuff since I never wrote a story, but I love you guys for reading it and commenting. I seriously helps me a whole lot. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I DO NOT OWN KID ICARUS OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS! THE ONLY THINGS THAT BELONG TO ME OUR THE STORY IDEAS AND THE READER BELONGS TO YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Where the last chapter left off*

Sam and (Y/n)  carried her back to the table with Jane following behind them. "Don't worry Ashley, we will get revenge on her." (Y/n) said to Ashley, while Sam nodded. "Promise?" Ashley asked. "Promise." (Y/n) and Sam said at the same time. The three best friends knew that they would get revenge on Alice.

They made sure they will be victorious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "That bitch is going to pay." Ashley muttered under her breath. She looked down to her shirt to look at the stain from a burrito. "This stain is never going to come out." Ashley said angrily. "Calm down Ashley, we will get her back." Sam said, trying to calm her friend down. "Anyways, like I was saying before you saved someone from being hit by a burrito, I was going to tell you the plan I came up with." Viridi said while looking at them.

 "If it's a plan to get revenge on Alice, then I'm fucking in, so tell me the plan." Ashley said while looking at Viridi with a serious look. "The plan is to get someone really fast to get behind Alice's minions at take them out, then once they are down, we will run in and get Alice." Viridi said.

"Perfect." Ashley said. "But." Viridi said. "But what?" Ashley said. "I don't know if any of you guys are really fast enough to get through without getting hit." Viridi said. "I'm not that fast. Seriously, people call me Slow-bug Sam." Sam said. "Then you must be really slow if you got a name for your slowness." Dark Pit said. "Do you want me to punch you in the face?!" Sam said to Dark Pit angrily. "Hey, your the one that brought it up and I'm just saying you have to be slow if you have a name because of it." Dark Pit said holding his hands up in surrender and smirking at Sam.

 Sam glared angrily at him. "Guys, we are suppose to be getting revenge on Alice, not trying to kill each other!" (Y/n) said while looking at the angrily. "Anyways, (Y/n) and Ashley are you guys really fast?" Viridi said. "Nope." (Y/n) and Ashley replied at the same time, popping the 'p'. "Well, if any of us aren't fast, then the plan isn't going to work." Pit said. "I think I can do it." Jane said. "Are you sure Jane?" (Y/n) said while looking at her. "Yeah, I was the fastest on my track team at my last school." Jane said. "Well, okay." (Y/n) said. "Okay Jane, you are going to run past Alice's minions and get behind them, then pelt them with food." Viridi said.

 "Got it." Jane said. "I might need to use this." Jane said while picking up one of the garbage can lids. She then grabbed some food. "Okay, let's do this." Jane said. Then Jane ran as fast as she could across the lunchroom to Alice's table. "Whoa, she's fast!" Pit said. Jane ran behind Alice's minions and through food in their faces or either in her hair to distract them. "What!?!?" Alice yelled as she saw her minions trying to get the food off of them. "GUYS, COME ON!!!" Jane shouted across the lunchroom.

 "Come on, let's go!" (Y/n) said while picking up a trashcan lid and some food. The others did the same and then ran across the lunchroom. They got near the table just in time for a couple of Alice's minions to get up, but the gang took then down with ease, but some of the stronger ones still stood up. "We will distract some of them!" Sam said while Ashley and Viridi nodded at (Y/n). "Okay!" (Y/n) said while running near Alice, she turned to see Pit distracting Makenzie and Dark Pit distracting Ken.

"You can't win loser." A sickening voice said behind her. She turned to see Alice with some food in her hands. "You don't know that, bitch!" (Y/n) said while aiming her food at Alice. "We will see about that." Alice said, then smiled wickedly. She threw some food at (Y/n) face, but (Y/n) blocked in time. She put her shield down to see Alice no where. "Huh?!" (Y/n) said. "Behind you!" Dark Pit yelled at her. (Y/n) turned around to see Alice behind her throwing food at her, but she blocked it. "You are going to pay Alice!" (Y/n) yelled while aiming her food at her, about to strike when-

 "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a bit short, but I hope you guys liked it. LOVE YOU ALL.

Peace Out✌✌✌