Chapter 13

Hey guys! Here is chapter 13 of my story! Hopefully I can make it a bit longer than my last chapter! I hope you enjoy! I DO NOT OWN KID ICARUS OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS, THE ONLY THINGS THAT BELONG TO ME ARE M STORY IDEAS, AND THE READER BELONGS TO YOU! SO SORRY IF IT IS SHORT OR CRAPPY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is where the last chapter left off)

Sam grabbed a mustard bottle and squirted Alice's way, instead it hit one of Alice's followers. She then grabbed a bowl of mashed potatoes and threw it at Sam, but it hit Pit. Pit wiped the mash potatoes off with his arm and grabbed a hamburger and threw it near the popular girls.

And it hit Alice's boyfriend, Ken.

(back to normal time)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "What the hell!?" Ken said while grabbing the burger that was sliding down his body. He dropped the hamburger on the floor and looked at his shirt. It was covered with the hamburger grease, ketchup, and mustard. "Who the hell threw this at me!" Ken yelled at the gangs table. Everyone just looked at Pit. "So are you the shithead that threw at me." Ken said, referring to the mess that the hamburger did. "Yeah." Pit just said simply. "KEN, THERE YOU ARE! I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN!" Alice said. "THESE LOSERS, have been throwing things at us, and that stupid little blonde chick threw a piece of pizza at my face!" Alice complained to her boyfriend.

"IS THIS TRUE!" Ken said while looking at the gang.

"Yep, and I thought your girlfriend looked so ugly with all of that makeup on that she needed to cover her ugly ass face, so I threw it at her face and it turns out it pretty much covered up her ugly ass face!" Viridi said while wiping her face with a napkin. The gang just burst out laughing while Viridi just smirked, and while the gang was doing that, Alice and Ken just got more mad. "You little bitch." Alice growled under her breath. "Say all you want Alice, but it's the truth." (Y/n) said. Ashley. Sam, and Viridi agreed with (Y/n) while Pit and Dark Pit just kept laughing.

"I swear (Y/n) (Middle Name) (Last Name), I will make the rest of your life a living hell." Alice said while hugging Ken's arm. "You already make my life a living hell when you are just standing here with you UGLY ASS FACE!" (Y/n) said. The gang just burst out laughing once again. Alice raised her hand and tried to slap (Y/n)'s face.

But it didn't happen.

Alice stopped when a plate of nachos hit her shirt. She saw as the plate dropped to the ground. She looked to see who threw it. Then she looked at Dark Pit who was smirking at her. "Did you do this!?" Alice said, implying her shirt. "I don't know, DID I?!" Dark Pit said while he just kept his smirk. Ken got fed up with Dark Pit attitude. Ken grabbed a bowl of mac and cheese and threw it at Dark Pit. The bowl of mac and cheese landed on Dark Pit's head. Mac and cheese was on top of Dark Pit's head, it was sliding off of his face and getting on his clothes and the floor. Dark Pit took the bowl off his head and dropped it to the floor.

 He wiped some of the mac and cheese off his face with his hand. He stared at Ken with an angry look on his face. Dark Pit closed his eyes and breathed slowly. 'Calm down, don't kill him.' Dark Pit said in his mind. He opened his eyes to see a lot of kids in the lunchroom staring at them. Thank god there were no teachers in the lunchroom, most of them are either grading papers or coming up with an assignment for their class. Dark Pit was about to grab something to throw at Ken. When some random kid yelled out something.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

Then there was chaos in the lunchroom.

Some kids were throwing food at each other while some hid under the tables for protection. Some of the students even flipped a couple of tables so they could have enough protection and see who they were aiming at. They was food everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE!

 "Guys, come on!" Dark Pit said. Everyone just looked at him looked at him weirdly. "Come where?" Ashley said. "Do you want to talk to the losers." Dark Pit said, implying the losers were Alice, Ken, and the popular kids. "Or do you want to get some revenge on them by pelting them with food?" Dark Pit said while raising an eyebrow. Everyone in the gang looked at each other, then they all nodded. "We are with you Dylan." (Y/n) said. Dark Pit smirked at the group. "Then flip some tables over, find some food, and start THROWING!" Dark Pit said. Dark Pit and Pit flipped the table that they gang were sitting at and they all ducked behind it. "Now what!?" Sam yelled because of all the noise in the lunchroom. "Just grab food and throw." Dark Pit said.

"Okay then." Sam said while smiling. "Well what are we waiting for?" Ashley said with a big grin on her face. "LET'S DO THIS!" Pit yelled while throwing his fist in the air. "Okay, how about we all spread around the lunchroom, try to get a lot of food, and try to target all of the popular kids, mostly Alice and Ken." Viridi said. "Veronica I like your thinking." (Y/n) said. "Let's go together in groups of two." Sam suggested. "Okay, how about Ashley and Sam, Veronica and Percy, and Me and Dylan, how does that sound?" (Y/n) said. "I thinks it's good." Pit said. "Okay, but where are most of the popular kids?" Viridi asked.

 "I can see them on the other side of the lunchroom." Dark Pit said while peeking over the table that was their protection. "Okay, me and Ashley will stay here, Veronica and Percy will go to the right of the lunchroom, and (Y/n) and Dylan will go on the left side." Sam said. "Okay." everyone said, agreeing with Sam.

"LET'S DO THIS!" The gang yelled all at once together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it a little bit longer than the last one! I hoped you enjoyed! I am also sorry if any of these name that I use in my story are yours! Thank you all for reading my story! I love you all!

Peace Out! ✌✌✌