Chapter 20

Hey guys! School just started for me yesterday a lo nd when I got back home, I stayed in my room all day, listening to depressing songs. Yeah as you can tell, I don't like school. Anyways here is chapter 20! I hope it isn't crappy or short. I hope you guys like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after a scolding from your mother, you and your friends had to clean the kitchen from the mess you guys made. Even though you guys left a big mess, I didn't take long for you guys to clean.

So after you guys cleaned, there was still enough mix to make a batch if cupcakes. So after your mom took them out of the oven and put them on the counter to let them cool down.

"Okay (Y/n), I trust you and your friends not to make a mess with the frosting, okay. I have to leave again so I will be back around the time your father gets back from work." your mom said to you and your friends while putting her jacket on.

"Yes mom." you said to her. "Okay, love you sweetie." she said to you while she started walking out of the kitchen. "I love you too mom."you said to her. Then you heard the front door close.

"Okay grab the tubs of frosting and decorate your cupcakes." You said as you grabbed a tub of (favorite frosting flavor) frosting and opened it.

You and your friends started putting frosting on your cupcakes, then you noticed one of the tubs of frosting that was strawberry flavor on the counter.

You smiled and then you grabbed the tub of frosting and stuck your finger in it and took a glob of frosting out of the tub. You then started putting the frosting above your lips to make something.

After you did that, you turned to the gang and smiled. Sam and Pit looked at you and started laughing. Viridi, Sam, and Dark Pit looked up and started to laugh at you. You made a little pink moustache above your lips. "Hey guys look, I'm Markiplier." You said in a deep voice.

You friends just kept laughing at you because of how funny you looked. Sam thought of something funny and took one of the tubs of frosting and took a glob and started putting it on her eyelids. "Hey guys look, I'm Alice and I like putting pounds of makeup on my face and acting like a bitch." Sam said in annoying high voice.

"You know, you actually look and sound like her." Pit said while still laughing a little. "Thank you, people say I should be a actress." Sam said in a dramatic tone.

"Sam, you got a D in acting last year." Ashley said to her. "So, better than any if you any day." Sam said in a dramatic tone and did a sassy hair flip.

"Oh, hand me the chocolate frosting Pit." Viridi asked Pit. Pit handed her the tub of frosting and she took a glob of it and started putting it on her eyebrows. The frosting made her eyebrows look very bushy. "You kid better quiet down now or will make you write a thousand sentences! I am Mr. Charles and I am your teacher and you will do as a say!" Viridi said in a deep manly voice. All you guys started laughing at her impression of your guy's calculus teacher. Mr. Charles has big bushy eyebrows and think he can make you do whatever he wants.

Pit grabbed the tub of chocolate frosting from Viridi's hands and started putting it on his chin and above his lips to make a little beard and moustache. "Okay today, I want zhe entire class to write your favorite play. Zhe play must be passionate! It must be spectacular! Zhe play must be zhe most amazing zhing you have seen in you entire life!" Pit said in a deep french tone, trying to impersonate your guys acting teacher, Mr. Rico.

You guys all started howling with laughter. Then Ashley grabbed the strawberry frosting and started putting it on her lips and cheeks to make it look like lipstick and blush. "Okay class, today we ate gonna do some vocal exercises and-HEY, I SAID NO GUM IN CLASS. SPIT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!" Ashley said, impersonating your guys music teacher, Mrs. Dorthy.

Dark Pit then grabbed a tub of frosting and made a line over his eye to make it look like a scar. "Okay class, today we will be playing dodge ball and if you get hurt, I don't want you to come cry to me and say 'Coach, I'm hurt and I think I need to go to the nurses office.' NO! I'm nit mommy you come and cry to. So suck it up and don't be a baby." Dark Pit said in a deep tone, impersonating the boys coach.

You then smiled and grabbed a blob of frosting. "Hey Dylan." You said to get his attention. He looked at you and then you smeared the frosting on his face. He then looked at you. "So that's how you want to play." He said and then grabbed a glob of frosting and smeared it all over your face. You guys started smearing frosting all over each other. Viridi started smearing frosting over Pit and Sam doing the same thing to Ashley.

You then looked at the clock. "Hey guys I think we should clean up right now, my parents will be here in about 45 minutes." You said to the gang.

"Okay let's clean the kitchen and then take showers after this." You said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is got to be the worst chapter I have ever done. I'm sorry guys, I started typing this on my phone and published the chapter, but then I checked and I didn't publish like half my chapter. So I typed the rest on my computer. But it so crappy and it 12:30 right now. I didn't get any sleep last night and school was horrible. SO. MANY. ANNOYING. PEOPLE! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! I'M JUST ABOUT SHOUT OUT TO THE WORLD 'I'M DONE WITH LIFE!' So many things are annoying at my school and there is still that bitch their bothering me and my friends. She is all mean to me, but acts like my best friends ARE HER BEST FRIENDS! My birthday is also coming up and I couldn't care less about my birthday. So I'm REALLY SORRY GUYS! This chapter was so crappy. But thank you guys so much for reading my story! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Peace Out!✌✌✌