1.

IMPORTANT AS CRAP: Don't be confused from this chapter. It's just a backstory. That's it. It doesn't affect the main story. Just shows you how the OC gets to the modern world.

The man screams in rage as he saw the small bundle in his wife's arms.

"A girl?!" He roars. Now he wouldn't have mind if his newly born daughter came second, or third- but first? How embarrassing to the Uchiha ancestors.

His wife eyes widen as her gently grip slightly tighten on her baby girl, in fear for her child's life.

"Madara, please it will be alright you have a beautiful dau-" His wife tries to soothe him, to calm him down, but Madara gets more irritated with her voice.

"Shut up!" He yells at her, while knocking down a vase. "Having a girl as the heiress to the Clan will not be allowed."

He snatched the child out the woman's hands as she stared wide eyed fearfully, desperately flailing her hands outward in a weak attempt to grab back her child.
But she has just given birth, and doesn't have the strength to move much without the fear of passing out due to pain. "M-Madara!" She stammers in fear for her child.

"This is a disgrace. Never has a girl been born first in the main family, you wench." He growled and tighten the grip on the girl as her face contorted in discomfort at all the yelling and the harshness of her new born skin but strangely didn't cry. "It's all because of your stupid genes." He blames his wife, yes it's all her fault for not making the gender male.

The woman parted her lips as if to speak but was cut off with a scream as she unconsciously clutched Madara hand.
Of course he tried to let go because this death grip was literally going to break his hand. And he has metal armor on. But he allows it for the time being holding the baby girl properly in his other arm.

Nurses rushed past gettin ready with another quilt.

"Another's coming!"

... "It's a boy!"

Madara smirked. And with a single hand performed a jutsu as a white aura came about. A transportation jutsu..

And with last care he places the baby girl in a basket and with one last glance threw the baby girl in and closed it as if nothing happened.

"We have a HEIR."

The woman screamed in rage and in pain. She pulls Madara toward her with all her might. Tears stream down her face as she hits Madara weakly despite her strong, ferocious screams.

"My baby! My baby! Where the hell did you take her?!" She screamed as the tears came pouring not caring for her the consequences later. "We have opinions, options.." She mumbles off weakly. "Options." She whispers upset.

His face contorted of one of annoyance yet you can see the regret lingering in his gaze.

"What are you talking about? Your daughter never existed. And what everyone else knows is that the first born and heir to the throne is that little boy in your arms." He says pretending as if he never had a daughter. So cold, so heartless.

He scoffed. "What Uchiha has a daughter as a first born?" He grunts. "I'll make sure to not make the same mistake again."

"How could you Madara? Your own daughter?! Your flesh and blood!" She yells.

"What nonsense are you spilling? We have a heir not a heiress." His mouth curves into a sick smile as he says his next words slowly and so painful to hear.
"I will find a new wife. And unlike you who would dare look at another man, I have many mistresses to pick from."

The woman finally stops her tears but couldn't help the whimper that falls from her lips. Her heart shattered from his words. It wasn't that she couldn't look at men. Madara kept her lock up often always women only and treated her quite harsh. Like an object, he wanted her. Because she detested him. She went against him which he found fascinating.

And what he wants he gets.

She laid back crying hysterically.

"I used to say.. If I hate you.. Detest you.. I would be fine. But you made me fall in love with you. She's says quietly, her soul broken, and her heart torn. "And I'm dying you piece of crap ." She says harshly. Making the child in her arms cry pathetically unlike the daughter. The twin that will carry on the Uchiha name, the child who will never meet their twin- perhaps never even knowing of a sibling.

Madara stays silent, not processing his wife's words properly. "Dying?" He questions, his voice cracking lowly. No one can tell unless in a dead silent room, which is a room that both their presences are in. "What do you mean dying?

The woman closed her eyes in exhaustion, and do not open them again.

"I always knew I was gonna have girl.. Not twins of course but I was excited because I'm having a child with my love." She spat.

His eye twitch." I don't want a life story." He mutters impatiently but silently his regret is increasing and he doesn't understand why he can't just apologize and shut up.

She huffs not caring since she was dying anyway the pain numb from all the medication running throughout her veins.

"I knew you'd be mad.. About a girl.. So before you arrived I sent most of my Chakra in her. So even if I'd die I'd still be with her."

His wife smiles at her actions, putting the boy she birthed just moments ago, close to her enjoying his warmth in her last moments.

"So even as I die my Chakra is part of her and I can assist her in her last moments of life. I will protect her as much as I can."

Madara looked away even though he says he doesn't care he does. He just has too much self pride to ever disagree about it. Actually he loves her. The women he talked about? They were before the couple started dating. As soon as they did he cut ties with them because he loves his dying wife so. But he had to be an idiot and tell her the opposite of how he feels.

'Baka, Baka, Baka!' He keeps chanting in his head.

"And Madara?"

"Yes?" He questions lowly and calmly. Despite fidgeting uncontrollably.

"Even though... You.. Insulted me.. Hurt me... Did brutal ways to me.. Not loving me and using me... I still somehow love you, idiot."

Madara eyes widen. He didn't know if it's because she still loves him despite everything he put her through. Or the fact that she called him an idiot, it was strange and odd warmth of having her inappropriate side show that he fell for. He came forth and rest a hand on his dying wife's head.

"I don't know how you could but..." He looks around uncomfortably trying to look anywhere but her.

"I love you more then you can imagine. You are and forever will be and those women.. I stopped seeing them after we started dating I'm sorry for lying, this- this is my fault. I shouldn't have kept you from the world and have you freedom and-"

"Madara." She smiles her light hazel eyes gaze into Madara's coal ones.

"I love you too.. I've already forgiven you..." She whispers quietly before gripping his hair harshly making him groan in pain.

"And last.." She said hurriedly knowing time was running out.

"If ghosts are real.. I will come back to haunt you." She spats out. "You ass."

And with a smile on her face the light dulled into nothing, signaling the end of her life. Madara closed her eyes softly and closing his eyes as well but was interrupted with a cry.

He looked down at the kid he'd probably...

Never like in his life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The twin of the OC is hereby IRRELEVANT.