3.

Edited.

Emptiness- Kūkyo

I wince once more. Man..

This guy was excellent.

I was intrigued by his very pristine weapons that are highly appreciated in the arts and precise in interrogations. And I have my fair share of knowledge about interrogations so it wasn't like I was a rookie.

I don't know what they want, all I know is this guy is boring but skilled.

I have told them the truth almost endlessly but they would not listen, they seem to not believe me.

It's been.. seventy-two hours and thirty-four minutes since I've been stuck here.

I have an black eye. Swollen, it leaks blood, I'm afraid I may not be able to see again from this eye.. The right side of my jaw is fractured and same goes for my left brow.

And the only reason why is because this monster of an interrogator keeps count of each bone he breaks. Like clockwork. Then he repeats from the first to last bone he's broken or damaged so far.

That's the boring part.

In all honestly watching would be much more entertaining than living through this. But she unfortunately doesn't have that option.

But it's weird, even though I feel the pain, I feel a sense of pleasure and satisfaction for some strange reason, something I have never felt in my life before. In my opinion this is a whole new level of my sadistic side.

Some blonde guy by the name of Inoichi Yamanaka comes in (on multiple occasions might I add) and touches my head to 'look through my mind' well that's what this Ibiki man says to me.

But as soon as I saw his concentrated face he flew to the wall and but I couldn't see it since my eyes were blurred. Though I am a bit concern for his safety and slightly freaking out.

I didn't feel anything I'm so numb, I could only concentrate on the tiny little needles stabbing me everywhere, the pain going in and out constantly leaving me going slightly crazy from how confused I am that the pain couldn't just choose a side.

I mean it isn't hard, pain or no pain.

I went through many torture methods, most I've never seen before that I learned as Genjutsu- that's what they called it at least.

Genjutsu what a weird name. I stop believing that this mindset was a dream but really it's reality and I must quickly adapt to this new world or it will be the death of me.

I snap out of it and clench my teeth as the man digs his sword deep in my thigh.

"Tell me how you're alive."

I couldn't talk even if I wanted too. My lips were busted and mouth dry.

My mind was blank, I could only feel, the pain not unbearable but hitting the mark for me.

When there is an urgent knock and harsh whispers thrown around till finally footsteps come up to me. They peer at me silently for a moment before destroying the bonds around my arms, releasing me from the same position I have been stuck in the last three days.

I slump forward and fell to the ground face first. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't help it,  the pain was getting to much till finally I couldn't breathe I close my eyes to try and regain my strength but instead I feel more tired. Which isn't a good thing, at all.

Not like many people knew of me anyways.

Not the real me.