5. An Injured Raven?

Emptiness- Kūkyo

My face contorted of one of discomfort. Whatever this warmth was I brought it closer towards me. Then the comfort tried to desperately get away from me. It was saying something..I tried listening to it but.. it was so hazy.. I couldn't hear.

"Stop moving." I whisper it was barley heard well I couldn't hear myself. I press my face to this warmth as my grip became gentle.. I felt this and it was.. A face.. So I rested my head on there's and put there arms around me liking there warmth. My face relaxes and I un-tense which I didn't realize I did.

"Don't move.. So warm.." My face contorted before going back to peaceful. I wanted this to last forever...

------------------------

I woken once again to light streaming my face. I groan lightly and open my eyes. The first think I saw was silky black hair, I looked against the mirror opposite of musket in this person to see my head on top of.. Sasuke?!

He was resting on my chest lips part as he breathes eveningly. His arms or rather arm is wrapped around my waist as I heard his light snores. I smile.

"So kawaii.." I mumble. I letter my head to see my hair in a bun. I just sat there.

Blink.

Blink.

HOW DID THEY DO DAT?!

I have been all around the world trying to find someone who could do something toward my hair. But then.. There was one lady.. She could only succeed with a ponytail. No one had been able to put my hair in a bun so I was staring at amazement at how straight my hair is when it's so spiky. I lied. I shouldn't have said poofy but fluffy, but.. Spiky.. But yet... Silky..

I blame my genes.

I waited patiently as I fingered and played with Sasuke's hair. It's so silky and smooth and.. Short. I was actually interested since this was my first time so close to another human being and enjoying it. Well.. Except for Naruto.. But this is my first time running my hands through someone's hair. Honestly I loved it and I want this to happen more, I like the way my hands run through his hair and how his face changes to one of delight. I'd definitely not regret anything about this.

-------

I looked at the ground for once in my life I was.. Nervous, shy, I wanted to be anywhere but here. It was a feeling I wanted to get rid of so much. Kakashi was in front of me so was Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke. All of them walked right past me as if I didn't exist. I sigh and looked down, well..

There goes my heart.

I watch them for a few seconds before turning back around and going to the docks. I guess it's not that bad not being on the team. It was suppose to be 3 team members anyways. Id only be a burden. I look down at the water and tap it with a single finger. It's so blue.. Must be from the light reflecting off it oftenly. That's what I learned from America anyways. I sigh as I sit on my back and slowly move backwards and fall in the water

Peaceful..

Was my first thought. I had my eyes open as I watch the water above mixing with the hazy sun. So pretty it was for any human being could be calmed. I close my eyes and started to float to the top. What I didn't see was the hand snatching the front of my shirt pulling me up. My head and shoulders were visible as I looked up at the person with a cold stoic look. The water was dripping from my long dark lashes and hair but yet I wasn't upset.