13.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. And any curse words are for STORY PURPOSES ONLY.

() is Author

-   - is Kūkyo

I was in deep thought at this.. Restaurant .

We were given a break and now we sit in a restaurant, more like a BBQ place to eat.

I didn't like it but I didn't dislike it either. I was content. I could handle it, you could say. I was at the window seat, Lee to my left rubbing against my shoulder affectionate with hearts around his disgusting head of lice, and two -frightfully- devious glares at him.

That being the other Uchiha and Uzumaki. Though I had my mask in I am quiet and sat still. It was bothering me..

Summer Pastel...

I didn't have time to go to the library since I was dragged here without a choice.

"Mimi-chan!"

"Yes?" I say absently not even putting on my voice. I want to know more about this woman. Why didn't the Hokage say her name? Why did the sleazy silver bi- 'boy' know her name? Something just wasn't right...

"Ano.. Are you okay? You didn't eat?" I tilt my head to the side seeing Tenten. That was her name was it? Or was it TenTwenty? Whatever.

"Mimi-chan isn't hungry. Mimi-chan at lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots-" I glare at her,chat am I suppose to say? "Of candy.." I say slowly but did do my voice so it's more believable.

"Yeah sure." She says absently. Good, she lost interest. Though I didn't move I was glaring holes into this build brick head. Sasuke especially hated him when the fought.

FLASH BACK

"Hey you.. Bushy eyebrows.." He calls irritated.

"Nani?!"

"I'll fight you."

"YOSH! MIMI MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWER WATCH AS I BEAT YOUR BELOVED YOUTHFUL TEAM MATE!!"

"YOSH!" I scream in attempt to look like I cared, kill me..

*After fight because I'm lazy*

I watch with a shocked expression. He... Oh my god.. Maybe Lee wasn't a complete waste of time.. I watch Sasuke body hit the ground from that epic move.. He even copied part of it that stupid Baka. If it wasn't for this mask..

I turn to put my gaze to Lee and in a flash was next to him.

"Mimi-chan is proud! SO YOUTHFUL LEE-KUN IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!" I scream clutching him. Making him get a freaking nosebleed. I freaking nosebleed are you serious?

But I am proud. He is stronger.. Way stronger then what I thought.. His body mass must be 106.4 at the very least with chakra.. That was pure taijutsu. I turn to Sasuke who was glaring at Lee terribly.

"That Uchiha is weak. Mimi-chan is glad, maybe Lee-kun can help restore Mimi-chan's clan!" I squeal with a smirk making others choke. Sasuke however glared at Lee so hateful I'm.. 'Concerned' for his life.

FLASHBACK OVER

I stood up and walked to the Uchiha compound completely ignoring Kakashi who stood looking as if he'd speak to me but he just stared. I knew why as well. He didn't know who I was yet I was walking into the Uchiha compound.