7. The Bird is a Man? Part 2.

Important- To give her more of her fathers type of era, she has a n English type of accent even though she lived in America all of her life.

Emptiness- Kūkyo

"Tsunade... Who? Senin? One of?" I say confused and he sighs closing his eyes.

"This is your first time, you did this will your first try, you healed fast without killing me, something Tsunade could only do. But what is strange is I can't see your Chakra. I would like to see how much you have, so can you please direct Chakra in your index finger?"

"Alright.." As soon as I done so Itachi eyes went wide as his eyes darted to me to the rest of the room.

"You have so much.."

"Is that good?" I'm meeting all the weird people aren't I?

"Yes, in a way and bad in a away." Finally he pulled a scroll and inside was a.. Scale? Why the heck does he have a scale? Does he balance his meals? His thoughts? His weight? Or-

"Step on it."

I blink. "No." I say bluntly.

"It is to see how much chakra you have."

I eyed him for a second. If this kills me I'll haunt his tail. I sigh and scratched my head as I stepped on it. Automatically the numbers kept going up and done spinning wild likely till it finally stop.

"Infinity?!?" Itachi choked out. I blink.

"I do not understand Uchiha."

"The numbers stopped it it goes from Genin, Chunin, Jonin, Anbu, Black Ops, Sage level, Kage level, infinity. It doesn't mean you have endless amount of chakra or you do. It means you have more chakra than the Ten Tails put together.. Or equal to it.. I'm not sure, you have a lot of Chakra I assume your mother was the cause?" What Itachi didn't mention was he was also at the infinity.

I shrug. "I do not know."

He closes his eyes. "It doesn't matter, heal your ankle."

I clench my teeth at how he commanded me to do so but nether the less I complied. Itachi stood up and took off the bandages.

"Now to erase your memories."

I blink. "You can try."

"Why do you say that?" He says stopping a curious look in his red gleaming eyes.

"Many people used that to get info out of me and found many mental barriers. Genjutsu does not work on me for some odd reason. So please do not even try." Well.. Except the bird thing..

He tilt his head as if to consider. "I'll try." So here I am staring at his eyes.

"Not working." I say a few seconds later.

No comment.

"Young man I have said your petty genjutsu is not working." I say through gritted teeth.

"You and Madara are so different.." He sweat drops and sits back down.

I blink. "You met him before?"

"He's still alive."

"Eh?! Is he old?! It's been like a hundred years right?! That's so disgusting, must not be walking anymore." I reply.

I could have sworn I saw a slight smile on his face.

"No he just cut his hair and isn't.. Snappy like you, has patience, and collected."

I nod. "I could careless what that man wants, as long as he doesn't interfere with my life he could do as he pleases."

"Your personality, it's also different from many Uchihas."