9

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAVE A BIT OF CURSING I APOLOGIZE ITS FOR STORY USES ONLY...Please remember to envision Melody with a British accent, I think in other parts I put a English accent referring to British, my bad if you were confused. Also, I would like to thank all the fans who took the TIME out of there short lives that's went to my page and followed me. ;) I see you fam~

Emptiness- Kūkyo

I was kind of just...

Just...

.... Twitching....

I was recalling the short conversation between the Third Hogake, not only that but the idiotic ninja who spread word of me just to defy Konoha as I have learned a few things.

1. The entire world knows who I am now.

2. Ninjas from all of the nations come and try to kill me.

3. Villagers hate and are utterly afraid of me. When I say afraid I mean they cower, some cry, some beg at my feet to keep them alive.

But then there are villagers who... Were brave.

Let's see.. They threw insults, -which I ignored- tomatoes, -I caught each tomatoes and sent it back in there faces.. Hard- knifes.. -Some villagers no longer live I had to do so many volunteer work -_-,  and some tried to corner me to teach myself and Madara a 'lesson..

Those villagers are in the Intensive Care Unit as I think.

So to say the villagers hate and fear me big time is a huge understatement. But now let's talk about the undercover ninjas.. Saidaime had to increase the security by 50%

One time I was drinking tea and a ninja fell dead at my feet.

I spit out my tea and fainted. -You seriously can not blame me for that-

Another I was showering and a ninja came from the little pipe, I killed that little skunk. One day I was training and was exhausted a felt a kunai touch my back before it vanished.

ANBU -Yes. I do know the names and ranks now.-

ANBU had taken him back in the ground with him.. Where he came from. It got so bad that the Third Hokage had to warn other nations to stop. And of course they didn't listen. But the worst.. There's two Kages I hate the most who sends the most.

That damned Tsuikage, the old geezer needs to die soon, or it will be by my hands.

Then the Raikage, oh I can't not tolerate that fool! His little brother whoever.. Is.. Different... I don't like him.. But I don't dislike him.. I can however get annoyed by his.. Not creative raps.. But I can however tolerate his raps of I don't have to tolerate with that.. Weak Mill..

(Get it, haha Author-chan pun kya!~)

In then the conversation with the Thrid.. His.. Direct and indirect approaches of calling my mother.. Sexy.. And other.. Words and indirectly said the same for me for the future. I tsk.

*Pause*

Hello this is Author-chan kya! I would like to see if you notice something Madara and Kūkyo do ALL the time.. (No not crossing there arms or scoffing.)

Here's a hint..

Kushima says "Dattenene"

Naruto says "Dattebayo"

There's your hint. ;)

The person who gets it right first gets not only a shout out from me from a chapter but a follow as well. :) XD