10.

This book is dedicated to Hishian she or he won by guessing the correct riddle I left in he last chapter.

Something Madara and Kūkyo do that is similar.

My clues were:

Tsk

Dattebane and Dattebayo.

So congrats dude! You were really fun, well for me anyways I don't know about you :).

I love all of you

Best Hokage~

Emptiness-Kūkyo

After we broke up I went stiff once again. What's wrong with me? No, let me rephrase that, what is wrong with my emotional and mental thinking? I wanted those things to happen, I volunteerly hugged and grin and it was immature and not professional. I averted my eyes with the slightest blush taunting my fair skin.

"But before we leave we have something serious to discuss." Kakashi says his lazy persona slowly etching to one of seriousness as he turns out me.

"One, is it true your Madara's daughter? Two, why didn't you tell us this? And three, you must tell your story."

My eye twitched. One, how dare you demand me? Child of 13 brightest most gifted child of 13 years in a row.. That's right.. I am 13. I have made many inventions other scientist can't even create for thousands of years. Your no where near my level of IQ. Jesus you insufferable brat. Sasuke looked over in confusion. Same went with the others.

"Yes I am.." I mutter. Kakashi looked as if he solved a mystery. Spike White, you solved a percentage of this messed up mystery.

"I didn't tell you because the The Third said not too.." I mumble, more like grunted (Another thing inherited by Madara.)

"But scroll he foolishly wrote was stolen and passed through out the lands hence, why I've been trying to be killed for the last few months. I'm surprised you just got the news. Especially with the villagers hating me. It's really surprising since he died years ago to the point they weren't even alive, but they still hate me." I chuckle coldly.

"Oh well." I place my hand on my cheek with a slight playful smirk.

(Like when Madara plan went wrong but he wasn't even fazed, he was amused.)

"Let's see.. When I was born I was born the head of the family. The second came to exterminate me but decided not to and sealed a bit of my chakra in a scroll and wrote what happen down. Of course I don't know everything that went down. But apparently my mother sealed most of her chakra within me before my fa- before Madara came in. He saw my mother in labor again and I had a little twin brother. Madara was pleased and sent me through a portal without my mothers consent. My brother would be the heiress to the Clan. My mother was pronounced dead once my father plunged the knife in her heart stating "She was dying anyways". The Senju took her to there Clan ways. Where they revived her. The first and them use to be child hood friends.. Hm.. The first and my mother were first lovers.. Hm.. The second and my mother fell in love after the first and my mother decided to be just friends.. And they had my half brother.. I forgot his name.. If I remember I'll tell you. Um.. Madara found out and wasn't happy.. At all... He threw my half brother in a portal and I do not know if he's alive or not. I continued my live in America and was raised by a mysterious person who I think as Kaa-san.."

I murmur the last part.. I did.. Of course the person was feminine looking but I wasn't entirely sure, she raised me allowing me to get my award and stuff each year remaining in the shadows. She taught me how to talk, read, write.. I called her Kaa-San.. I told her I loved her.. And she never replied.. And that kind of hurt.. Especially coming from a person like me who doesn't let people in. Or come to strong.