2.

Edited.

Emptiness- Kūkyo

I sigh at the young man in front of me who keeps annoying me, despite asking him to leave.

"And your hair so-" He begins again and I can't take his weak, and unnecessary comments no longer.

"Young man." I cut him off with a sigh. "Why do you continue to talk as that person ignores you?" I ask in curiosity.

His face turns red with embarrassment before screaming "What the hell?! Your like six?!" I blink at in confusion, what does my age have to do with my question?

"Yes and I'm in 12th grade just like you, your point is?" I tease him, giving him a large smile that shows two gaps where my front teeth should be.

Most people ask, "Why is a six year old being bullied by a young man and why is this six year old is in 12th grade?"  I am in Voila Bonita Arts Academy which is one of the- (if not) best school in the entire world. There is only two ways you can be accepted into this school.

1. Having a very high GPA also while having have some arts which can go from Performing to Vocals, to Visual and even technology.

(I happen to be majoring in Buisness, Science, Law, and Interrogations.

2. Your parents are filthy rich.

That's it. No other way possible.

Most students here have family to go home to, I don't have family and I live alone. Mother and father seemingly disappear like mist. i do however have a distant relative helping to pay to send me off to boarding schools all my life.

Never met them. Don't know if this person is even truly a relative of mine.

Also most students have a couple of friends, I have one. And I love her very much. Even though i barely see her, it's still nice to think that i have at least one companion in this hellhole.

People here expect so much from you, judging you from your looks, your status, your background.

Ever since I was crowned most brilliant child at the age of six , I'm positive by the age of twelve I will have my masters in all the dream schools I'd like to go too.

"What is wrong with you? Why do you talk like your 60 in the 18th century?!" He spills out most likely going in insane I assume.

I blink once more, completely forgetting that he existed for a moment. Should I ignore him? The way I speak is fine and shouldn't bother him in the slightest so maybe I shouldn't respond.

"Mr. Dick." I address formally. "First of all, no man really lived to be in there 60s in the 18th hundreds. Quite rare actually.. They died around there 40s, 50's at best." I say loud and clear. "Secondly, I acquired how to read by reading the dictionary singlehandedly since I had no one else. Instead of being a meanie how about you up your vocabulary."

I stick my tongue out at him as our fellow classmates laugh. Growing redder by the minute he pulls my hair abruptly with a laugh.

"So pathetic-" Glaring, my hand slowly made it to his wrist before pulling it left harshly till I heard the satisfying sound of the bone breaking, like crunching on a potato chip. He screams but I squeeze harder, feeling my eyes burn.

"Never touch me or my stuff."

However once I saw what I did and my eyes water up. I've never done such a thing in my life. All I could do is panic. Backing away from his shrilling figure I ran out the class room. Away from him and everyone.