19. Kūkyo's Birthday.

Hello! Author here! This is going to be a bit late since I spent the day with family but.. Eh? This is the LAST Back To The Modern days chapter. This always has alot cursing. But know it's for story purposes only.

I think those who hate Modern day chapters can cheer on New Years.

I decided that Kūkyo will remember everything but you know.. Her birthday.

Fact: Kūkyo grew up literally knowing nothing about her self that includes her birthday so every Jan 1, she considers it her birthday because it's a start of a new year so.. Eh. Pretty sad huh?

Kūkyo's POV. (Yay! She's back!)

Looking around slowly I was still hazy , my brain was thumping alittle aggressively against my skull. My vision paralleling going focus then back again. Colors turning vibrant then dim, it was a new experience and I was interested. My body feels numb but at the same time..

I can feel every pain in my body.

Like freezing ice piercing your body constantly. Worst than hot fire itself. And it's killing me. At least I wouldn't show it.. But it was crazy, not only did I meet my dad but my mother as well. This is not how I environment meeting him.

I envisioned seeing him on top of a hill with some mummy looking man named Mu as I slap the crap out of him. That's how I envisioned meeting my father. But I (Mother) has already socialized, looked, and touched  him. I find it revolting. My mother.. She was definitely something else.. Perky, beautiful, powerful... Dumb. Would be the biggest factor I've covered so far.

My aunt who I didn't even know I had was always there just lurking in the shadows. I had a brother who I always wanted someone blood related that was living in the streets his entire life, while I was eating a 25,000 dollar meal in Italy learning there language. It hurt me.. It hurt me. I never thought I'd say something so emotionally in my life but here I am thinking the words.

The first deed I will do is hug my brother, someone who shares blood strongly through out me. The pain, loneliness growing up seeing all these un-deserving kids going home to their parents and siblings and I'm going to a empty house because my maid and butler are visiting their families.

The suffer being so close to a sibling but yet not knowing it: it brought tears in my eyes because all I wanted was someone tinier then me that I could shatter with love and gifts and give them the world until my dying breathe, so they wouldn't grow up in a cold manner like I adjusted too.

Yes, Sasuke is a closely blooded family member, but I don't see him that way. I see him as someone that's there and will leave me for his crazy power of revenge then seeing a family member  he has left.

So that is why I don't want to get connected to him just to have him leaving me because I have a feeling an idiot who's the so called Uchiha 'leader' will come just after Orochimaru and the 2nd idiot  will go with Orochimaru which Id like to call Creepy.

But by opening my eyes no matter the condition I lunged for my half brother shoving my head in his chest. Yes, he was still asleep but I didn't care, I had flesh and blood that I'd take care for, the rest of my life. It was in was simple, cheesy, soppy, disgusting word; magical.

"Daichi huh?.." I mumble in his chest. He's so small and weak.. Should I openly cry that I have a family member? Or should I scoff that I'm really related to.. Someone so weak?..

Personally I'll do neither.

Stepping away from the boy I then realized that I was in a room with 10 S-rank criminals, a aunt -who I called mother- who had a dead suicidal woman  clutched tightly in her hands as she wore a pissed look, the First Hokage who was curiously playing with Madara's hair, and Madara who was watching me impassively like myself but looked over to Hashirama multiple times in a irritated matter.