21. Last Chapter.

Lol.

How I got my ending of 20. was from a clip of Saitama basically smashing a guys nutbag.

SOOOO many wanted an update so.. UPDATE.

ALSO THX SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OMG IM SO HAPPY LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HOW HAPPY I WAS.

I want to finish this book so I can get to Shippuden.

Should I do this as a separate book? Or have the sequel in here?

Also... ANY curse words are for story purposes ONLY I'm not just throwing it around, I have some dignity unlike some books... Jk cause those books be AWESOME.

Kūkyo

I wasn't really... Upset.. Kind of mortified.. But that was it.. Well... That was till I turned around and saw Kakashi out with a kunai glaring and Sasuke frozen. 

"Ah... Kakashi... Sasuke.." I say slowly standing up and ultimately failed at whipping the blood off me with a smirk, also brushing off the now dead competitor's ashes which have stuck to me because of the wind.

"About time you both showed up, what.. Were you both walking at a amble pace upon the beach." I mock slightly.

"Baka what are you doing-" Sasuke starts and my aim was more to him but Kakashi had to stop him.

"Do not come closer, guidelines state in the Finals you do not kill the opponent. She an enemy, why the Hokage didn't do something-"

With each word my heart hurt more and more. I honestly do not know why since I could give a rats a** what happens to these people but maybe.. I do care? I mean I must- NO! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST BETCH!

Yes... survival of the fittest..

-"Winner of the Death Battle Uchiha Kūkyo, with this win Uchiha Kūkyo is now a Jounin, and with special request never would be marked as rogue." As Gemma announced the news boldly I continued to stare at Kakashi as his face twist with news and recognition.

And as he was filled with understanding, I was looking at him with my cold emotionless face, the one I gave him the first time we met, the same I had for years and let it occasionally drop from happiness, the face that was slowly melting to an actually normal human being neutral look. And I knew he knew, with my Sharingan spinning dangerous, I was pissed.

Though I just turned around and headed for the stalls silently not even turning around. Walking up the dirt, dusty stairs grumbling with dirty to sit next to, two pale ninjas who were my teammates.

Though I ignored them for now, my now dirty hair was completely covered with dried blood, well.. That goes with my skin, my clothes, practically my eye lashes. My body was aching in pain for the excessive training and acrobatics of flipping used in the fight.

It was after all my first kill. Though it is officially for the one I 'killed' in the shower was apparently a.. Genjutsu clone. But to have this blood all over my body, my closest people scared of me, people seeing me for the real power and ruthlessness I possess... Hm..

But I was always wanted to know what other blood taste like, especially died but fresh blood of an enemy you just killed. So, curious of the taste of blood, I lifted my hand and licked it...

And an unexplainable sensation came against me.

Never in my life had such a feeling came over me and it was almost to much for me to take.

The taste of blood... This pain!... I've never felt this type of pain before or feelings this many emotions.... ITS MY BODY!

WITH THIS NEW DISCOVERY LIFE WOULD BE WORTH LIVING UNTIL THE END OF MY LIFE LINE.

A hearty laugh left my throat, I mean, I couldn't contain it! I found it hilarious and totally unbelievable. How could I not? But the more I laughed.. The more vex I became.. And the more it just wasn't fun till I stop, it wasn't funny.. It was never funny. I need to really leave this place..

How ever as I look right my team mates were scared.. Terrified even, and usually I would blink and sit back turn around like nothing happened but no.. I don't know.. It's different, for some odd reason now its different as if a lick of a dead enemy changes the way I think, but what is that? It doesn't make sense...  Instead my red armor came out for no apparent reason as I stood up my eyes slowly shifting into the stage 3 Sharingan.

"Naruto.. Sakura.. Let this be the last time we see and speak."

With those last words I tread out the arena leaving my confused ex teammates. A suspicious ex sensei, and curious looks from the rest of the people in the huge pandemonium. I got surprised looks from the under Genjutsu Akatsuki members. But I didn't care.

I'm done.

Finished.

Leaving an unfinished match of Sasuke and Gaara. It was pointless. Even I, a Genin- fresh Jounin could tell they were planning an attack on Konoha from the constant stares, nods, and glares, it was obvious. See this bull that these Leaf ninjas cant see and dwell with?

This is just some of the reasons why I am done with this place. I just want to get back to my little brother, get to know him and go back to Earth and leave a peaceful life. That's what I want, for once it is what I want.

But you don't always get what you want, do you?

Even if you don't ask, or never ask, for much.

...................................................................................................................................................................

(Alternate Ending for some.. I never gave a Naruto x Kūkyo time of one shot but just Sasuke, Kakashi, Lee -why idk-, and Itachi. So I guess you could say Naruto got the best for last!)

It was the day. The day Naruto leaves for training with Jariaya. Sasuke left, Sakura is getting training for the new Fifth Hokage, and I'm secretly getting training from an S-Rank criminal group... Lovely.

But even with his best friend just leaving.. He's happy as can be waving like a idiot, wait... He is an idiot.

I stood here awkward my eyes drifting left and right making sure no one touches me. I forgot my Germ-X at home so I'm not going to risk being touched by one of these imbeciles unless they'd like to be mutilated.

How I must tell him now. I thought I was extremely clear with my feelings but he is thick and did not get the hints. Did my over protectiveness, constant stares, gifts of deadly poisons, and picture of my actually heart, mean nothing to him? I mean the nickname of his 'secret sick stalker' was a bit cute especially with his pale face and always freaking out not knowing who sent it to him much less knowing where his apartment was.

How ever I find this rude.

So... Now or never.. Technically I wont ever see him after this, I'll try to get my brother and I through a portal to Earth and never deal with ninjas again... Which is a 10% accuracy since I didn't even know the hands signs or words to get there.

So as he was turning I stepped up. "Wait." All goodbyes were halted. Iw as the only one to literally not speak except stand there. Most of the children froze and backed up as I walked forward to Naruto with a determinate look as I grabbed his collar bringing our lips together.

His lips... Taste... Like ramen. Like freaking ramen and I hated it.

I pulled back rubbing my lips in disgust as he looked dazed with his blue eyes. My hazel ones turn away.

"You taste of ramen.." I mutter turning around leaving a group of silent preteens, and a grinning old pervert shouting something about a 'new book.'

"Oh and Naruto." I say stopping for a second turning around smiling. "Yes, this does mean I like you, more than a friend.''

With those last words I went home to pack.