18. Hashirama? Madara?!

I'm trying to do a lot of updates but it's NOT working, stupid brain.. -_-

Happy Holidays..

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADARA!!!

Look at his face he looks so happy and free awwwwww.

Pastel

(I'm skipping till they finally find her because this is WAY too long.)

For some reason it's not snowing and it scares me because New York always snows in the winter time but it's not, but I have other problems, like today is Madara's birthday -not a problem at all just saying- and tomorrow is Kūkyo's.

So I have to get her back, by tomorrow. So reaping the door 3 times I waited patiently in the cold with 10 dangerous S-rank criminals behind me. That was till the door opened fast and there was a maid who took one look at an impatient looking tiny girl in the middle with a impatient look, then 10 scary looking men behind her, I didn't mind when she fainted.

"Pein catch her." Lucky he did within seconds and place the elderly woman in a seat by the door as I entered I couldn't help but grin and turned to the men who looked shocked at my thrilled looks.

"It's been so long since I've been home!" I say excitedly.

"Summer-sama, I thought Kūkyo bought this house without knowing this was your house." Itachi says respectfully, aw.. That's kind of cute.. Kind of.

"She didn't buy this, my sister took her here, and she was raised by that maid in that chair and the butler who's hiding in the kitchen with a gun and the telephone in the other hand as my sister is to the door to my left about to shoot my brains out." I say with a smile, that was till a sound if something dropped and all of a sudden I'm on the floor in a bear hug.

"Sister.." A voice similar to my own, no wait Kūkyo's, who's cold and stern like her father but warm and silky but I believe she's crying because her voice is a little cracked. I was however concerned because her butt was faced to the men and I didn't trust Sasori and Hidan.

"Man.." I heard and I growled clutching my sister and glared at the men.

That was till a tight grip was on my ear. *Chibi mood*

"IIIIITTTTTAAAAAAA!?!??!" I scream all because Ellie is standing over me with a scary look with devil horns, clutching my ear tightly.

YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD! AND WHY ARE YOU IN KŪKYO'S BODY?!" Ellie screams in my ear.

"ELLIE THAT HURTS- IITTAAA?!?" I scream with a angel halo above me as Ellie starts to kick me as I cover myself with tears running down my face.

*Chibi mode over*

"... You placed your chakra all over Kūkyo didn't you? That's why you died! Well... The first time! And Kūkyo is dead isn't she and now your back to bring her back aren't you?!?!" Ellie growled, as she started to glow a light silver, steel slowly running down her hands. No no no no no..

"AAHH GAAH ELLIE PUT IT AWAY NOW!" I scream terrified. "I'm at a huge disadvantage and you know it! You know full on well she had not unlocked the Crystal clan powers! And how the hell did you figure all that out by being with me for like 10 seconds!" I scream at her, to which she snorted at me... She snorted at me.

"Unlike you, I'm not just a pretty face, I can think." Ellie said hazel eyes watching me with distaste, which makes my eyes teary.

"Your dearly beloved twin comes back for the dead and you still treat me like a nuisance! Just love me for once ne?" I say clearly upset.