4.

Original chapter upload: Oct 12, 2015

Emptiness- Kūkyo

*A few months later*

Sasuke hates me.

No doubt. Instead of doing as he said I just excelled and left him in the dust. All I had to do was watch people to stuff then I could do it myself. See? Not every hard. Though I have doesn't the grocery shopping. But I resorted to doing the cooking. I cook for myself and once I saw Sasuke lingering at the food I made so I thought that was a silent way of saying 'I want that too.. But I wouldn't  dare ask you' type of look. So I just left him a plate as well and go to my room.

I think he likes it.. Even though Naruto and I have our difficulties I make him lunch and dinner as well seeing as he never has it and rambling just annoys me to my living core. See I'm learning human socialization. Today is our desk so instead of cooking I just got Naruto's favorite ramen which is from.. Ichuaki? Ichi? I forgot how to spell it but he likes it a lot. So it's what ever. Immeadinatly as I stepped in the room the fanboys surrounded me but I just ignored it and sat next to Naruto and glance his lunch on his desk. Of course like always he had those foolish looks of hearts in his eyes and I smacked him with a ruler.

"Eat the food now, and I'll kill you." I say casually. Which is still uptight to other people's opinions. I could care less. He anime cries silently but does as he's told. I remember our first like like it was yesterday..

I was sleeping on the desk from chakra exhaustion when I felt cold water on me. I was sleeping in a sitting position so all I did was tense. I bet they were expecting a scream or glares. I open my eyes slowly tear drops coming off of my wet lashes. Even Wet my hair won't stay down.. I close my eyes again thinking of all the way ps I can kill Kiba or Sakura. But my thoughts were postpone when I saw a laughing Naruto with a bucket by his side. I was livid, my already pale face turned ice sheet cold as I glared at Naruto with everything I had in me. Everyone was laughing even Iruka. I tilt my head so my face wouldn't show. I try to not release it but my killing intent came out. Black waves came out file toy and every single person stopped and looked at me with fear and curiosity. This is probably suffocating them. I calmly and gracefully walking to the dense Naruto who was confused at my aura and picked him up by the throat and thew him to the wall. Immeadinatly I was there and kicked him in the stomach but held him in place.

"To think I thought you'd become Hokage." I growl loudly.

"A Hokage is a person you'd like to be, someone responsible, to look up to. Why would I want to look up to a loud mouth, dense, pranking Baka who everyone hates in this village?"

Iruka started coming towards us as Naruto's blue orbs filled with tears.

"M-Melody-chan I-it was a-a joke." He stutters scared and also choke out.i scoff and threw him to the next wall in a kick to the stomach.

"You'll never be Hokage because you can't acknowledge yourself. Your just a stupid dumb brat not worth your life."

With that I pushed Iruka out my way and out the classroom ignoring him.

I grunt at the memory. Naruto was so traumatized he didn't come back to school for 2 weeks and was severely depressed.. That's his problem. Not mine. I walked in the place room and eyed the place. Hm..

"Yosh!" Iruka said excitedly. "Clone please." I raise an eyebrow. That's it? No shriukens? No endurance run? Talk about inappropriate. I cross my arms and glared at the man named Mizuki.

"I know your plan." With that and without hand signs I remained perfectly still as 30 clones of myself appeared around me. "T-These are shadow clones?!" Iruka exclaimed while Mizuki looked nervous as I glared at him.