20.

Question.. Have you forgotten Kūkyo has a deep British accent like her mother despite NEVER being to England?

I have a problem.

There are 600-900 views and only 22 votes?

Are you serious?!

Seeing those views and votes leave me SO inspired like YAS NEW CHAPTER!!

As you can see this book being updated was slow. Because I'm getting viewer views and LITTLE votes and comments.

Like come on please? It'd make me really happy.

Here's your chapter....

Please vote?

Kūkyo POV

Groaning I grabbed my head as we finally touch ground, I kneeled- disregard my embarrassing word. I sat down on the ground and turn over groaning. I was an inexperienced Time Traveler and the fact that my mother used my body, and my aunt opened one for me while I was passed out..

Let's just say Time Travel is not as fast as an experienced Time Traveler, nor is it pleasantly stable.

So most of the time I was on Itachi's back since if anyone offered he'd show his Mangekyou Sharingan and practically scare them away until Pein just sighed and told him to carry me which he so happily obligated too.

I swear to Kami every time my stomach turned and I help him tighter he smirked even more and I wanted to.. How do you say this in a nice way?.. I'll just keep it blunt.

I wanted to kill him.

Slowly...

And oh so painfully.- I mean.. I mean gentle- who am I kidding? Just give me a kunai and an aspirin.

And do you know what's worst? They made me train with them.. In a freaking turning portal that shakes or changes shape at any freaking moment. And if you touched the outer lining of the magical portal you'll deteriorate.. Might I repeat that? You'll deteriorate.

Isn't it just lovely?

Apparently my father strictly requested- threaten in a 'nice' way to train me and to make sure I'm ready for the Chunin Exams when he found out. The First and my father wrote a letter that can apparently be open by my blood because.. I see some people tried opening it..

Or trying to burn it..           (IT WAS ITA-) Hm? Did I hear someone?

Then my aunt gave my mother's 'dorky and nerdy' animes and manga's that I have to read. Apparently.. Computers can run on solar energy.. Wait.. Who tried to enhance that in the modern world?... Me?!.. Oh you're right! It was me, but people want to be- what is wrong with me? Why so much cursing?

But I have no interest in this but I shall do it.. I stood up as I groan. "Why did you have to tor- teach me in a turning pit of death?" But because of my accent of course they took it funny. It's slightly different than theirs.. So why is it so 'funny?'

"Your father requested it.. And time travel was slow but today is the Chunin Exams which is why we trained in there.. Also.. Today is still December the 25th, so Happy Birthday and we will be training you for the next 3 years, be ready." Pein says.

"Also, your sensei who trained you for the entire month was Miss Sunshine. And know people still fear you because of Sasori's.. Way of winning the Preliminary Rounds, and.. You're late.. You were the second match you're exactly.. 5 hours late, and I like big openings so here." He says flipping an object I couldn't help but smirk at my Sharingan flashing.