11.

So apparently I forgot about the meet up with Gaara. 😁

Well here's that chapter... Yeah..

It won't be difficult I promise. Kind of like a flash back if you pleased.

Please remember anyway cursing is for STORY PURPOSES ONLY.
--------

I was walking boredly until I saw Mizuki and instantly glared as he smirked.

"You said you kill me hmph, I'm still alive and the whole shinobi world wants your head. Monster."

I merely glance at him. I raise a hand- quite lazily might I add. He always thinks he can get to my head only for it to back fire in his face. It's quite amusing using mind games on him. Like his world crashed. Wait.. Why is this imbecile out of jail? Mhm.. Let's see if what I was working on takes on full affect. I put my hands together to perform my new jutsu, I haven't tested it on a human being yet.

Test 1 you could say.

"Kya.." I mutter boredly. BOOM. Mizuki was high in the sky. I frown.

"Mentality note. More ghost peppers, and fewer mints. The smell was agonizing. One powering the other.. Tsk. Oh. And silver.. More embarrassment." A devilish smirk sat upon my face. So when they go boom being can see them like glitter.

That was until Naruto showed up with a sheepish expression. He is one of the loudest idiots in the world that's alive, yet he's inching towards me as if I might pummel him.

And depending on what he did, I might.

"What did you do?" I utter darkly.

"Well... Gomen Kūkyo.. I lost a bet to Kiba.. And well.. If he wins well.." He trails off but flinches when he sees my Sharingan on.

"If he won Id buy him ramen for a month but if I won you had to dress up anyway if want you too."  Kiba spoke up from being me with a confident grin, lust in his immature eyes.

I should kick his jewels.

I rose an eyebrow. "Of all things to bet on. You want me to dress a certain way?"

"Hm. It's obvious your flat chested and have a card board body unlike Ino. Your not appealing to me." He insults yet I... Didn't feel it was.. I'm 'flat chested' so is he, yet I have more balls than him.

And unlike Ino I don't wear waist trainers.

"I could care less." It was the truth. I couldn't care if he dropped dead at my feet. After all, so many ninjas already have.

"Anyways... You kind of look like a man.. Seriously.." He says dropping the grin.

I cock my head. That was new. I never even heard that one before. Oh.. It must be because my hair is in a low ponytail and tucked in so only my spikes bangs are out. Of course I look male. (Up there)

And the dog collar wasn't helping was it?

"Well I expect nothing else from a girl."

She looked shocked.

"You should really grow your hair out. Less like a tomboy. But your calling the kettle black don't you agree?" I ask.  "Except we're Asian."

Her teeth bared, flames in her eyes as she looked ready to pounce. "I'll kill you."

I sadistic grin sat to my face. "Yes, it's been ages since I last killed a person. Oh wait. That was last night at the cafe.. A chunin.. Or was it a jonin?" I walked up to her the crazed look scaring the crap out of it.