12.

SO FREAKING CUTE IN MA GAWD.

Hiya~ I just couldn't help but update *Sheepish smile* forgive me?

Remember ANY cursing is for story purposes only.

From this chapter to like, chapter 20 were awful so I'm slowly changing them so they make sense.
-----------------------

I slightly blush at the memory. Naruto and I got food alright.. He gave me a -too close- grin to the face. I sigh, that wasn't the worst part. It was when I came back to the simple compound/apartment.

Sasuke wasn't... Sasuke.. Personality wise and probably mentally since he's crazy. Oh.. Was that too blunt? Oh.. I could care less.

I sigh back in my seat. I made my treehouse alright.. But I was upset.. I went full out without even thinking. I was slightly, and I say slightly excited about creating a treehouse since I never built anything.. That's a lie I built many things but not a treehouse alright?

It ended up.. It ended up looking like a penthouse made by French and Japanese dark angel gods. I didn't mean too.. It just.. Kind of happen.. I found the highest yet, sturdiest trees as the foundations. Then used the strongest branches from other areas to have the out side done. I was doing this on a whim, from pure imagination.

Which.. I lacked in. I didn't waste my time on daydreaming unless I needed to 'take care' of something, more like someone.

But I haven't killed someone in.. Weeks.. The Chunin Exams should be any day now right? It wasn't like I could participate. No more then 3 people. It's a rule no one can break, even the Hogake. But going back to the house..

I carved it with kunais. It's made entirely out of wood. It took forever. I had to use everything perfectly and precisely timed. It was annoying. I had to use wet, dry, sawed, crumbled, smooth, rough wood. It was annoying to the maximum. But.. Who knew you could create metal out of Fire and kunais. I did. My bed was a water bed from a waterfall I saw not too far. I sewed it shut using... Fur from weird creatures who are one colored skin, which I was thankfully for. I use that for rugs if there too fluffy, covers, quilts, sheets, pillow sheets, cloths. And of course I washed them.

Qualifiable to me.

It looks like a god did it anyways. So I could care less. Plus I have a garden in the back. Filled with flowers I have never seen in my life -which irked the living hell out of me-. But I had to learn my own way which ones were poisons, and which ones were fine to eat. Which ones to fertilize and which ones to be like weed killer.

Which ones that work as herbs, and.. Repellent. Heck, I even found flower that was similar to the one those Mario games. Yes that idiot red flower trying to kill Mario. But to me I hated the tree house... I didn't like how.. Extravagant it was.

I just wanted a plain treehouse, not this crap.

Wait... I made this... It's not crap it's beautiful.

I sighed, and locked the front door with a golden key. The house instantly disappeared.

The entire time I was gone wasn't just building and living off of luxuries. I was studying the scrolls that I 'borrowed' from the old man. He didn't seem to know they are gone.. Anyways, I knew them all by memory. But, why the house disappeared?

My chakra is all around this house. So it can't be damaged even if I have zero chakra,It won't go awake. And if I am low on chakra, as soon as I step in the house, my wounds and chakra are 'slowly' replenished. I really am content with that Jutsu.. But since it disappears only the chakra owner can find the treehouse. Or, the key will lead you too it. So I have a double advantage.