15.

This chapter will be mostly be in Third Person.

That was literally one of the best photos I could fine...

----------

All ten members of the most dangerous still rising organization glared down at the chaos below.

"Dammit, I think he killed our meal ticket." Sasori glared. "We came for nothing."

"Even though I feel nothing for the child, that was a terrible way to die, especially since it was by Orochimaru's hands. Which is worse." Kakazu spoke.

"What you f****** expect? Isn't the b**** the daughter of that b***** uh.... Mandy?"

"Madara." The 'leader' says staring down impassively down at the trees, which held, probably the corpse of the girl." I know you don't know so I'll tell you." He says turning to the loyal Jashin.

"This girl was born in her time, first born, not her brother who just past down the line of male leaders. Madara sent her through a portal never to be seen, hopefully dead. But now somehow she came back to her rightful birth place. From academy and smart wits she... Was a very, very valuable asset." He sighs. "What a waste, I've even delayed missions for this.."

Pein turned to the real leader a -little idiot- with a slight glare.

"But since we are here, clear the trees immediately. And remember, the girl has black hair, dark hazel eyes." With a wave, all the ninjas including a complaining Jashin and bomb thrower set away. After all her body must be crushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sight..

Was..

Gruesome...

It was a pure luck, pure luck that this girl's body was not as flat as a pancake, especially by the trees. But it was a shock seeing her armor incased around her body. Shielding her from the wood. All the Akatsuki members watched as the armor in casing the girl slowly came undone disappearing behind her back, most of them questioned if it came from her back, as if she has another Kekkai Gekkai. Pein made a mental note to search her mothers origin. All of them glance down, it was gruesome, they all didn't want this to happen to a child, even if it is a child of Uchiha Madara..Though they also could care less, well.. Kind of..

"Hm. It seems even in death the armor protects the child.."

The hot pink cotton candy mask laid by her head, cracked in places. Most assume that was the reason her head was not in caved. Though her body was solid, all could tell each bone in her body was broken, organs irrupted, pierced, or missing. Muscles tore, crushed, why she doesn't have a single bruise on her, no one knows.

Ghostly white skin, a trail of blood running from her mouth, but none on her teeth, mouth ajar, her black hair now dyed a dark navy blue was spread around her, soaked in her own blood, a puddle of dark red blood surrounded her, slightly drying.

But part of her spiky hair hid her eyes. Itachi glares down at the body, a dark aura surrounding him. The more serious members glance curiously at him while the more idiotic ones took multiple steps back. Itachi couldn't help himself as his face changes to hateful and unforgiving.

"Itachi. Is there a reason for such... A aura and face." Pein ask.

"Orochimaru just made this personal." He hisses, getting his teeth in rage. The more serious members could see he was unpredictable, so they also took steps back, never have they ever seen him lose his cool, and they didn't know what he'd do, so they took the more cautious, and smartest decision.